Part 5 🔺It all makes sence now🔺

(Picture does not belong to me!)

With Bill

Bill's Pov:

I walked in the woods thinking about Diana.
This little pathetic angel made me feel weak since the first time I saw her.
This feeling was indescribable.
It was like, when I saw her, I begann to feel myself crazy and act crazy!
I was like, I were scared but happy at the same time!
I couldn't stop laughing and grinning in her presence or of the thoughts of her.

When I hear her voice, it makes me feel weak and unable to kill in her presence.
It makes me feel calm and wanting to hear her often say my name with her beautyfull angelic voice.

And every since I think of her more often, or when I get any closer to her like today, makes me more crazier then I already am.
It makes me want to do things with her.
Not things what perverted, stupid, obsessed people do in her toxic relationships with their partner!
But sweet things what I never thought I would ever want to do in my life!

Tz, how pathetic of me!
What the hell am I even thinking the whole time?!
But like I see, I won't get an answer by myself alone.
I should talk to someone, but who?
Ah, I have it!

I made my way to Gideons mansion.
He was pretty obsessed with Shootingstar when I wanted to rule the world.
I'm pretty curious if my feelings are similar to Gideons.
If yes, well that would mean that my theorie is true and mybe I am actually in called....love....

What would be hilariouse cuz I am a demon and I can't fall in love like humans and maybe angels do.
But I know about this feeling, humans always think about love and affection.
That's their life and death.
So worthless.
I rolled my eyes smirking.

I went trouth the window and looked at Gideon, who seemed to work on his next appearance for his magic show.  Gideon became very popular trought the years in this world.
He became a good man and all this work and changes were only for a woman named Mabel.
And now he is back in Gravity Falls to win her heart again, how adorable!
I laughed.

He turned himself in my direction frightened and stood up from his chair.
,,Bill Cypher?! "
,,Ah Gideon Gleefull!
My old friend."
I smirked to myself.
He grabed his wand and shot with it in my direction.
I jumped away and laughed.

,,Oh how cute, you did all this for your Mabel to win her heart didn't you?
You fought even against a witch to win her wand and make yourself capable to perform magic!
And you even used it to save children and families from the death, hoooow adorable but soooo pathetic!"
I joked and laughed, hugging my stomach, wiping a fake tear from my eye.

I sighed in release and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
,,Shut up Cypher and tell me why are you here?!
And how the hell did you get a human body?!
Did you maybe...no, you couln't!"
He looked at me with frightened eyes and made himself ready to attack again.

,,Yes I did!
But that's not necessary now, I got called small...problems with a...thing."
I tried to explain and cleared my throat.
Gideon looked at me with a questioning look on his face and raised an eyebrow.
,,Thing?"
He asked me.
,,Well, it's rather a someone like a thing."
I asnwered.
,,What do you mean Triangel?"