🔺Profil🔺

Name: Diana Myriad

_. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _.

Creature: Angel (Dream Angel)

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Symbol: Triquetra

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Character: carefull, brave, intelligent, polite, strong, can get easiely mad

_. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _

Powers:

Light powers: Can control light.
With this power she can make animals or creatures out of light or she can use it for protection or weapon.

Animal Manipulation: can control the minds of all animals and command them willingly.

Nature Manipulation: can control all forces of the elements, even living beings of plants and natural phenomena.

Weather manipulation:
Can control the Weather.

Cosmic Awareness: is granted limitless knowledge of nature and human existence, even everything in the universe that the old gods are aware of.

Biokinesis: can harm or disfigure an individual. These can place or remove aliments and diseases onto a persons body.

Dream Walking: can enter a persons dream to communicate with them privately.

Flight: She is able to fly in the air.

Healing/Purification:  She can heal herself or mortals/creatures with her healing powers. The Triquetra is made of of pure energy from all of creation.

Immortality: She is granted the ability to live potentially more than a million or billion of years.

Self-Resurrection: Her notable ability is to revive herself or someones any times as possible from any attack or weaponry.

Intangibility: can phase through solid objects or beings.

Regeneration: She is granted a healing factor to heal from any injury, that includes anything severe or near-death experience.

Space-Time Manipulation: She is able to travel or freeze time willingly. They can even bend space and open portals to other realms within a universe.

Telekinesis: can move objects or beings with their minds.

Magic/Spell Removal: She protects from anything, even magic attacks, but powerful magic/spell Removals can remove her powers.