Chapter 1

Self-centered bitch, boring, arrogant, cold slut. The words people refer to me just to satisfy their jealousy inner self and feel more secured, hatred and jealousy got the best of them leaving nothing much but insecurities with 'em. Ask me if I give a damn!

Getting more attention wasn't what I asked for in the first place, it even got more funny how they wouldn't dare utter a single word when I'm around, and this was back then in New Zealand. I don't know what to expect now that I'm back to my homeland, the school isn't bad tho but this freaking map isn't helping either ugh.  I groaned as I found myself back to where I was 15 minutes ago.

"Need some help?" I jerked my head to where I heard the voice to see a blonde chick with heart full red lips which made her look sexy af.

"Oh hi, yeah a little help would be appreciated"I smiled stretching my hand towards her "Jennie Kim, transfer student"

Doing the same move "Lalisa Manoban" got to my left side scanning the papers in my hands "so let's see where you'll be heading to first"

I almost got a cardiac arrest to her sudden little scream which is kinda scary__? I stared at her to know the cause her little action which she seemed to notice__

"Oh I'm sorry about that I just got excited y'know" raising my eyebrow, she sighed "we jus have almost all lessons together" I chuckled at how she seemed so happy about that "let's go" she said dragging me along with her; I didn't realize we reached the classroom already until I heard some people whisper___

Who's she?

Transfer student whom Mr.choi was talking about?

What's with the poker face?

I snorted at that one knowing myself too my face would not be the best to note if you want to prove that I ain't a 'bitch' mehh  that's not my fault tho, I made my way to the backseats which were empty ignoring the the whispering which wouldn't end anytime soon as it seemed.

I glanced at Lalisa who sat in front of me, "hey come sit here" I said patting the seat next to mine, she opened her mouth to say something when backdoor clicked opened revealing three guys and finally the attention shifted from us to them which made the situation clear to me. So they're the hotties of the starbridge high!?  As I glanced to most of the girls drooling over them I made an answer to my very own question.

I sighed girls!!  I looked back to now shocked Lalisa. Shocked?

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked not wanting to hear what I just made up in my mind. She seemed to get what I wanted her to tell me.

She sighed "I ain't going to drool over them you dimwit" I raised an eyebrow wanting to know why she was shocked then "they're looking in our direction" she gulped; worry was all I could see in all her features, I turned to see three figures now an inch away from my face which made me get my head away a little bit backward.

"May I help you" Annoyance was all over in my voice may be because of how uncomfortable I felt from the closeness of the three figures and my face.

"The seat"

"Sorry?" I asked again not knowing what they meant by that

"You've taken our seats" the sound of his voice was more like annoyed,but at what?me sitting in their seats was all the drama for??

I rolled my eyes getting my backpack swing over my shoulder not wanting the drama on my very first day on my new school with  these gorgeous men in front of me. Please note the sarcasm.

I bumped him on his right side on purpose "oops didn't see you there" me being me wouldn't let that go without doing anything ofc. I trust me too ha.

I walked to Lalisa's side and sat there praying not get anymore drama right now, a relief sigh escaped my lips when the teacher came in as I then winked to Lalisa who's still shocked of what I just did. Taking out my chemistry book. Way to start a new day Jennie!

_____________________

Whew guys I made the first chapter short for your suggestions and if you liked it feel free to click the star at the bottom and make me smile. And to those who read this as my first book I have another ongoing book called 365 days if you enjoy reading forced marriage novels it's out their for you. Enjoy reading say no to hate.

Love Lydia 💕