Chapter 1

"Akash, get these papers signed by Mehra. Thank you," his boss said, handing him the papers.

Akash nodded and he walked pass the cabins. He passed by Arohis cabin. Her scent even lingered outside the cabin.

He wanted to enter and say hi but just sighed and walked pass when he saw Junaid inside.

He walked to his cabin. He place the papers on his table and dropped on the couch.

Everyone knew him as the smarty pants who gets payed a lot and who has everything. But well, he didn't have one thing. And that was Arohi. He was madly in love with her.

He took out his diary and started writing in it.

Today I saw him in her cabin again. Why does she love him so much, he is such a player. Maybe cause he has the looks. I don't know. It's painful seeing them so lovey dovey. I feel like talking to her. Asking her out but I just don't have the courage cause who would like this geek.

He wrote more. That was the only thing he opened up to. He got those papers signed and was heading back home.

He opened the door to an empty house. Ever since he moved out, he hated that feeling. He only got to see his family once or twice a week.

He took a shower and dropped on bed, not knowing what else to do than just to dream about the woman of his dreams.