"Very well, thank you mom." Yibo replied. He noticed that his mom, zhan's mom, his father and zhan's father, yubin, ji li and zan jin were trying their outmost not to burst out laughing. Then he looked at zhan who also wore the same expression.

Okay. Something was definitely done last night.

They took their seats. Yibo cleared his throat.

"Now, tell me...what happend last night?" Yibo asked in a sharp tone.

"Oh! Absolutely nothing happened sonny." Lu jian min said and wang qiren drank water to hide his smile. At that time, haikuan and zhuo cheng arrived. Haikuan was wearing the same expression as his brother and rubbing his forehead. Zhuo Cheng wore an angry expression. The poor guy had a hard time trying to stop the screaming drunk lunatic.

After they sat down, haikuan asked the same question about yesterday. Zhang jing replied saying nothing.

Now yibo got frustrated. He slammed his hand on the table.

"All of you. Now tell the truth. What exactly did me and brother do last night!?" Yibo asked. All of them sighed.

"I think you should better ask this to zan jin, yubin, zhan, zhuo cheng and ji li..." Qiren said in a flat voice. All of the mentioned once shifted uncomfortably on their seats. Zhuo Cheng threw an seething glare towards haikuan who now got really scared.

"Tell. What happened exactly." Haikuan asked desperately.

"Well um.....one thing was sure...we are never letting you two brothers drink...ever again..." Ji li said.

"Haikuan-ge....well u were screaming at the top of ur lungs...mostly saying that....that..." Zan jin trailed off.

"You were mostly screaming and telling zhuo cheng-ge to get hitched with him. After that, he told you to shut up, but you started shouting stupid stuff and cursing throughout the entire night. To shut you off...we ahd to put layers and layers off duck tape on your mouth, but still you wouldn't stop and cheng had to spend the entire night, trying to calm you down....u were really screaming like a lunatic...."yubin said and looked at haikuan amused. Haikuan was totally white and frozen. He slowly turned his head towards zhuo Cheng, only to receive a murderous glare from Cheng. He was furious for his ruined sleep.

"And...what did I do?!" Yibo demanded. Zhan got really nervous now. Yubin and ji li smirked.

"Well...poker face.. I gotta say...even though u were not as crazy as ur brother...u still were quite...bold..." Yubin said. Yibo grew white.

"What the hell did i do?" He asked again. Ji li spoke.

"OK...u were really calm at first...unlike ur brother...but after a while suddenly...you got up and stood on top of the table and...and..." Ji li couldn't complete his sentence as he burst out laughing. The parents chuckled. Zhan was totally cherry red by now.

Oh god! Save me!

"...and then..? What did i do on top of the table..?" Yibo asked sharply, now totally chalk white. " Did i dance on the table!? Or did i start singing with my crow like voice!?"

"No....nither of them...but something even more amazing..." Ji li said wiping off his laughing tears.

"Then what the hell did i do!?!?" Yibo asked again. Zhan put his head down on the table as the nervousness was killing him.

"You asked zhan...in a proud confident voice....to marry you" yubin said and looked at yibo straight.

The glass of juice yibo was holding fell down from his hand and crashed down on the floor.

.
.
.
.a/n: im really sorry for the short chapter. I promise that i will make the next one bigger. Until then see ya!😉😉