Feet

Midorya just appeared on the door and the boys were just relieved that someone came in to rescue them. Bakugo was first to react.

Bakugo: Hey Deku HURRY UP!! And beat this Scum!!! And get us out of here!.

But deku didn't reply his reaction was completely normal like he didn't heard anything. Eye T started to tell Bakugo

Eye T: do you think I would let him be here without hypnotising him? Hahaha. If were done so Midorya shall we ?

Then both of them went to the two boys Midorya went for Todoroki while Eye T went for Bakugo and without any hesitation they started tickling the boys feet making them Scream in laughter!

Todoroki: no hahhaha pls stop midorya ahahah plss hahahah I'll do anything ahahah !!!!

Midorya: You'll do anything ? Just sit back and let me tickle your feet hahahaah!!!

As midorya enjoys tickling todoroki. On the other hand Eye T tickles bakugo mercilessly to the point you won't guess that bakugo is really ticklish.

Bakugo: Ahahahha you ahahha better prepare hahaha yourself you SCUM!!! Ahahahhah Stahahap this !!!

Eye T: what big words  Hero too bad who is you who have to prepare because i get to play with you as long as I like.

Then He prepares the lotions and snaps his finger making midorya do the same and rub oil on both the boys feet. As both of the boys relax as they have their feet rubbed with oil. They never knew that it would just increase there ticklishness.

Then after a while they both stroke a finger on the boys feet at the same time causing them to jerk violently. Even Eye T who has tickled countless of Heroes is shocked how ticklish are the two. Then he got an idea Eye looks at midorya just nods and puts on blindfold on both of the boys.

Bakugo: what Are you doing take this off so I can see you and KILL YOU!!!

Eye T: that wouldn't be necessary.

Then with a snap of a finger they both grab hairbrushes and stroke it on Bakugo and Todorokis feet. Causing them to beg for their lives to stop

Todoroki: Nooo ahahahha pleahahahas not like ahahaha thihihis hahahahaha plehahahahs just shatatap

Bakugo: hheeeeeaahhahahahahaha noooooo stahahahhap it you little hahahaah piece of ahahahahah shihihit ahahahahaj stahahap ittt hahahahaha!

The tickling took a good 40mins and the boys were sweating and breathing heavily as they experience a tickle torture out of their minds

Eye T: Let's take another brake as another guest will be joining us soon heheheh prepare yourself boys ahahhah you are going to be here for a while hahahah!!!

(Who do you think is going to come to tickle the boys stay tuned for more !!!)

P.s sorry I havent posted in a while but I will continue on writing stories if you want an anime guy to be tickled just give me a message 😁