『 1 』

It has been a few days since Hyungwon turned 21 years old and there are still no signs of his soulmate or whatsoever.

He wasn't affected by it since he doesn't care about his soulmate.

"Chae Hyungwon!" Minhyuk, his friend shouted at the protagonist who accidentally fell asleep during a photoshoot.

"Yeah?" Hyungwon replied, still half asleep.

Minhyuk sighed at the sight of his friend falling asleep. "We're in the middle of a photoshoot, be professional and wake up."

Hyungwon glared at his friend before standing up to take another picture for the photoshoot.

"What were you doing last night? You seem tired." Kihyun said.

"He's always like this," Minhyuk said while shaking his head.

Hyungwon started to get annoyed by all of their chitchats. Then, he snapped. "Can we just get on with it?!"

"You're so moody today," Minhyuk mumbled.

"I'm tired and I want to sleep," Hyungwon complained.

"Then, why didn't you move the photoshoot? You have many privileges since your one of the most famous models here." Kihyun blurted.

"I'm a busy person, what do you expect?"

"Busy sleeping, I suppose," Kihyun whispered.

"Stop fighting.......let's finish this shoot so we can go home..." Minhyuk murmured.

Both of them agreed to not fight again during the photoshoot. Kihyun took all the pictures of the two models that resulted in the beautiful covers of the upcoming magazine.

"See.....if you cooperated earlier we should've finished very early.....but instead you choose to sleep..." Kihyun nagged.

"Stop it," Minhyuk glared at the younger.

Kihyun rolled his eyes, then suddenly, he remembered something. "Oh, yeah. Minhyuk, let's talk about your special power."

"What special power?" Hyungwon asked.

"If you weren't sleeping all the time, you would know what I'm talking about." Kihyun provoked.

Hyungwon ignored the latter and turned to his friend, Minhyuk. "So...? When did you plan to tell me about this?" 

"I thought you don't care about soulmates...." Minhyuk raised his eyebrow at the latter who was slightly caught off guard.

"I don't care about mine......but that doesn't mean I don't care about your.......and the topic is your powers, not the soulmate." Hyungwon defended.

"It's the same thing." Kihyun chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah.....so, what about it?" Hyungwon asked. Not even a tiny bit of enthusiasm was heard.

"I can teleport," Minhyuk said confidently.

"Prove it." Kihyun and Hyungwon said in unison.

And in a blink of an eye, Minhyuk moved from his previous place to the corner of the room.

"Wow! I wonder who it is." Hyungwon tried to think of a person that entered Minhyuk's life in the last few days.

"Oh, I know who it is." Hyungwon smiled.

"Who?" Minhyuk said with so much anticipation.

"New assistant, Lee Jooheon!" Hyungwon yelled at a mic that is connected to speakers around the building.