when he got sick 😞

Chapter 04

*You were in living room playing with tannie while also waiting for tae as he is going to be at home in few minutes*

*Click*
*Door open and you saw him looking exhausted and a little bit sick you walk up to him*

Y/n: welcome back home.... tae are you felling good?

Taehyung: yes am I fine just a little bit tired of all paperwork..

Y/n: hmm then go freshen up then we will have dinner ok..☺️

*He lazily walk towards your guys share bedroom*

After 15 minute

*It's been 15 minute he is not down yet so I decide to check on him*
*I knock on the door*

Y/n:tae are you not done yet?

*No response*
*I again knock on the door but still no response I decide to enter in the room to check on him as I open the door I saw him sleeping still in his office attire I go towards him and shake him a little bit as my hand come in contact with his skin and it was so hot*

*No response**I again knock on the door but still no response I decide to enter in the room to check on him as I open the door I saw him sleeping still in his office attire I go towards him and shake him a little bit as my hand come in contact wit...

Y/n:*gasp* tae... he is having very high fever.

*You get up remove his shoes and socks I hesitate a little bit to change his shirt in tee-shirt after that I go downstairs to the kitchen I got a bowl of water and a towel before going back.... I put the wet towel on his forehead and kept changing it*

After 3 hours

Taehyung's p.o.v

*I woke up as I feel something wet on my forehead i remove the towel from my forehead and look around to find my baby sleeping while her head was at the edge of bed and shift a little that make my baby to wake up*

Y/n p.o.v

*I woke up as I feel something shift beside me*

Y/n: tae..you woke up how are you feeling now hmm.

Taehyung: I am  feeling better now...what time is it?

Y/n: it's 1:00 am..why?

Taehyung: hmm have you eaten something?

Y/n: no I will eat you should rest I will bring the porridge that Mrs Lee made ok.

Taehyung: no you will also eat with me.

Y/n: tae I will ok.

*You walk to the kitchen and bring the porridge and start feeding him*

Taehyung: y/n please no I don't want to eat it please I will eat anything but not this please baby*he try to be cute*

Y/n: tae no you have to eat so that you could your fever would not come again ok now say ahh.

Taehyung: y/n please n-

*As he was speaking you shove the spoon in his mouth and that's how you feed him while talking to him and assuring him that it tastes so good and how you love it and he should eat it*

Next morning 🌞

*You woke up early and check tae's temperature it he was alright now ah you were still looking at him he wake up and sit up leaning on the headboard I ask him*

Y/n: good morning..how are you feeling now hmm...

Taehyung:hmm I am alot better now than you for taking care of me..well I should get ready for office now ok.

Y/n: what! No you are not going anywhere you are still not fully recovered you are the boss you cold take off ...

Taehyung: but y-

Y/n: no but we will spend time together going shopping to buy new things for tannie and then we will go to then we will go to park and eat ice cream ok...

Taehyung: ok as you wish sweetheart.

Y/n: well let's go breaky is ready 🥰

Taehyung: ok but let's get shower and get ready after breakfast we will go out ok.

Y/n: ok I have already take shower you go ahead I will just change hmm go go palii~~

*

You said to him while whinnying to get up already as you want to go shopping for tannie 🥰*

*You change your clothes in this*

*After you change into clothes you put your lipbam and wear shoes as tae walk out all dress up you both walk downstairs towards dining room together and after eating your breakfast you both with tannie towards the car and you guys spend your day w...

*After you change into clothes you put your lipbam and wear shoes as tae walk out all dress up you both walk downstairs towards dining room together and after eating your breakfast you both with tannie towards the car and you guys spend your day while having fun eating ice cream, playing at park with yeontan*

.
.
.
.

To be continued

.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading the story I am trying to improve my writing skills hope you guys like it.

Please vote for me🥺🙏