Special Chapter - We belong together

Techno felt anxious… so anxious.

Okay, I’ll help you study. Just tell me the time. How many will come?

In Kengkla’s luxury condominium, Techno just woke up in the middle of the night to drink some water. Then he heard a conversation from the living room, so he peeked out and found his handsome boyfriend, sitting there with a pile of books and study sheets on the table, was on the phone.

It was an exam period for Kengkla again. And it was the only time that his sly horny boyfriend wouldn’t touch him. Kengkla would concentrate on his study which Techno was okay with it and almost whistled with happiness when he was going to work because he wouldn’t be weary. But recently the former team captain started to notice something.

Kengkla talked with girls on the phone quite often.

Okay. If you have any questions, you can ask me, Ink. I’ll try to guess the possible questions for you too.

Today, it was Ink.

Techno held the glass tightly because the other day, it was… Pim.

Two days before, it as Ann.

Three days before, it was… Mung-Mink.

Those names were so cute, and Techno was confident that they were all girls, so he was… worried.

Kengkla was fucking handsome as if he was an angel, so what if he changed his mind and fell for those beautiful angels, an average guy like Techno would lose him for sure. Losing Kengkla wasn’t the only thing Techno worried, he would also cry a river because he couldn’t hug any girl. Techno loved only Kengkla, only thought of him and missed him three times after meals.

I won’t let it happen!

Techno who never got jealous, no, it has to be Techno who was bighearted, so big like Mekong River plus the Yellow River, now felt empty as if those rivers were all dried up.

I don’t want to share my husband with anyone else. Do you understand me?

It was the thought of Techno who pursed his lips tightly, looking at his boyfriend putting down the phone and turning to him.

P'no, did I wake you up?
Kengkla turned back and asked guiltily.

Those sunken eyes were so visible because Kengkla didn’t get enough sleep.

Did your friend call?
Techno asked while his hands were shaking.

Yes, she wants me to help her with the exam.

But you didn’t get enough sleep!

Techno wanted to ask, but he couldn’t say anything, so he just looked at Kengkla who was smiling at him but didn’t come close. Usually when Kengkla saw him, his junior would come to him, hug and kiss him but not this time. Techno wasn’t the one who showed his affection first so he could only nod twice even though he was about to cry.

So, I’ll go back to sleep.

Okay, goodnight.

What about my goodnight kiss?

Techno really wanted to yell at Kengkla, but he didn’t dare to do it, so he just placed a glass full of water down and went back to the bedroom. Techno took a glimpse of the living room before entering the bedroom and found that Kengkla already went back to study for his exam.