8

"Sis! You're here!" cried a voice, as the door was forced open.

"Hey Johnny! Did you rush here after school?" Marinette asked, hugging her brother.

"Yes and I brought you a surprise!" he smiled, as Damian Wayne walked in.

"Dami!" Marinette cried, running into his arms and kissing him.

"Betrayed by my own sister." Jon cried out, dramatically, "She was happy to see her own boyfriend over me."

"Hello, Angel." Damian smirked, before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"What else did you lie about, Lie-la?" smirked Chloe.

"Damian Wayne sure seems comfortable with Marinette." sneered Nathaniel.

'How did this happen? This was suppose to be my time to shine! Instead it's all about her again!'

Lila looked around at the glares and smiled.

"I- never said we were dating right now. Damian and I, dated in the past." Lila said, nervously.

"Why in hell, would I want to date someone who looks like my bitch of a mother?" Damian questioned.

"Damiboo, Darling." Lila sobbed, waling towards him, "I know we said we'd reveal our relationship when we're 21 so we can drink at our wedding-"

" I would never drink, you harlot! My mother spiked my father's drink; I am the product of rape." he declared, glaring at her.

Adrien froze at the implication.

'I need to get out of here. I need some air.'

"Um, I need to use the restroom." Adrien stated and was kindly given directions by Lex's secretary.

Lila immediately took a step back.

"Don't pretend you know me. Don't touch me, either. I'll break your arm without breaking a sweat and if you even try to claim anything, it'll all be in self-defense. I don't like people in my space and I have my family's lawyers on speed dial." he declared