3

"Hello. We're here to speak with the school board." spoke Sabine.

"Name?" asked the secretary.

"Dupain-Cheng." Tom stated.

"Right this way." she sighed, before getting out of her chair and showing them the way.

"May I ask why this meeting was so important?" asked a board member.

"Our daughter has been pulled off her senior trip." Sabine stated.

"For what reason?" asked another.

"Simply because the new class president didn't want her on it." Sabine continued.

She had their attention.

"Can you explain this?" one asked, raising their brow.

Marinette stood up and came to stand in front of the board members.

"Hello. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I have been bullied by my class for the last three years. My bully is named Lila Rossi and she is also the daughter of an Italian Diplomat. She tells lies to everyone and has missed half a year of school, 'globetrotting'. I have attempted to show proof to my classmates, that she can't be doing half the things she says she does, but I am told I am merely jealous and she comes up with another lie. Principal Damocles lets things slide if a parent is in a high position. My teacher, Caline Bustier, is an enabler. She has been telling me that I need to set an example for the rest of my class. It seemed like a good idea when I was class president, but I no longer have that position. Yet, she still holds me to that standard of being better then all my peers. Lila Rossi once got me expelled and then back into school by saying she had a 'lying disorder', yet it was not announced to anyone else. I have brought with me video footage of her telling these lies, that are already made public on the Ladyblog and facts that disprove it." Marinette announced.

"I honestly don't really care about the trip. Them kicking me off the trip was best thing they could have done. I don't have to take the blame for something they do on the trip or plan anything last minute. I feel less like a student and more like a teacher's assistant, at this point. I just want to have those two weeks off when they go on the trip and visit my father in America." she finished.

The school board was confused and overwhelmed by all the evidence that she had for them. Right away, they could tell they have problem.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng, we shall grant you the two weeks off." the chairman announced, "We will also be taking everything you have said into consideration and will be doing our own investigation into the school."

Marinette gasped and smiled at them.

"Thank you. That is more then I could have hoped for." she stated, "If you need to reach me, I'll be in the library during school hours."

"Why?" asked a member.

"The class doesn't want me around when they plan because they think I will ruin their ideas. I stayed there all day after they made their decision and did my homework. I collected notes and other homework I had to do at the end of the day." Marinette admitted.

This was not looking good.