Short Bit #2 {Kyle}

"Hehehehehehehehe" 

Kyle stopped short in his tracks, confused by where the sound came from. 

He had only just entered the Vat19 building, caught off guard with the creepy laughter which was definitely not there yesterday.

"What the hell?" He said to himself.

Walking rounds in the entry of the building, another voice rang out

"Hahhahahahha"

"Are you kidding me?!" Kyle cried out loud, at the same time slamming the brain stressball onto the table.

Trying to forget the ringing sound of the creepy laughs, he went back to his office to start on his work for the day.

-

At his table:

Flopping down on his chair, it went off with a loud fart noise, alongside a spray...

Of course, a whoopie cushion combined with a liquid ass spray, the classic joke. 

Jamie, who happened to be walking by, failed to suppress his laughter, ended up running back to his office to hide his laughs. 

Which didn't work, because his laughter could STILL be heard from Kyle's office. 

A note on Kyle's table read: 

'Break open the brain stressball!'

Curious, Kyle proceeded to find a pair of scissors to break open the stressball, which thankfully was more useful than a metal detector, mallet or a wooden plank.

(p.s. throwback to the video of vat19 breaking stressballs XD)

When Kyle broke open the brain stressball, which he claimed to "feel a lot like a brain", he got another note out of the stressball.

how the heck did the note get into there?! Kyle wondered. 

The note read:

'Took me some customization to do this, but I could always get more of these welcoming laughter installed in the building :)'

--------------

hi yall, here's another short bit, sorry i haven't been doing much lately because my exams are happening and its starting again :/

hope you guys liked it :)

~s