Jon's Nightmare or Not?

well well well why do I have this mug now? where did my previous mug go?

Jon stared inquisitively at the mug staring back at him. His previous mug, which said "FOR >fox emoji< SAKE" was now missing and it was a "duplicate" mug with his face on it instead. Not really plain, but...

 Not really plain, but

interesting choice...

Jon brought the mug to the coffee machine for his usual cup of coffee before he got started on editing the video that was to be uploaded the next week.

Before Jon got started on his work, he decided that he would grab a bite from the pantry. To Jon's amusement and glee, there were donuts! 

donuts and coffee! this is almost as good as filming Jamie getting embarrassed! 

Jon was taking a sip of his coffee when Kara walked in and decided that she would have a donut too. Kara and Jon started talking amicably while Kara tried not to laugh at Jon. 

A few minutes later, after some talking and 2 donuts later, Kara broke into hysterical laughter, much to Jon's confusion. 

"What are you laughing at?" Jon asked, obviously puzzled.

"Ohh...Haha... -wheezes- Its nothing... heh..." Kara said, before leaving the pantry to go back to her office, still giggling to herself.

"Well... That was WEIRD... " Jon mused, wondering what was happening.

hmm... is there any chocolate on my nose?

Jon finished his donut and went to the bathroom immediately to check.

Jon stared at himself in the mirror for 3 minutes straight, admiring his flawless jawline, at the same time wondering what was up with Kara. 

there's nothing on my face! huh?

Jon decided to give the matter up and take it as Kara was having a giggle attack for absolutely no reason.

He went back to his office, only to be surprised by the sound of helium being blown into balloons. 

He stopped for a while, listening closely to the curious sound coming out of his office.

what on earth?!

Jon took a peek into his office, finding himself face to face with a clown on a unicycle blowing balloons, ducking out as fast as possible.

goddammit... screw whoever did this...

Jon took a while to catch his breath, wondering what was up with his day. He took a small walk around the Vat19 building to calm his nerves, at the same time sipping slowly on his coffee.

When Jon was walking around the building, he met Jamie who was looking for Danny. Turned out Danny was instead hiding, so he could not have been pulling those "pranks" on Jon. Curious, Jon asked Jamie if he knew who was pulling those "pranks". Jamie shrugged, trying not to laugh at Jon. 

"YOU'RE SUCH A DOUCHE! AHAHA..." Jamie burst out, laughing uncontrollably.

"Wha-... What? Jamie? What do you mean?" Jon asked puzzled. 

Jamie continued chuckling to himself, ignoring Jon's question, leaving Jon staring after him quizzically.

Jon continued walking, and when he was looking at the products in the Vat19 warehouse, he hit a sudden realization.

OH. THE MUG-

Checking the bottom of the mug, he immediately saw 3 words clearly on the bottom of the cup, in bold.

'I'M A DOUCHE'

Rolling his eyes, Jon quickly made a beeline for the pantry to wash his cup of almost finished coffee. 

8 years ago we made that video? great memories always last so long...

At that thought, Jon smiled to himself, finishing the last mouthful of coffee, and started washing the mug.

-halfway washing the mug-

"OH SHEESH WHAT?! IS! THAT?!" Jon screamed, jumping backward while halfway washing the mug, allowing the mug to crash loudly into the sink, making a resounding 'dong' sound echo throughout half of the office.

Jon took a few deep breaths, peering into the mug once again. 

wow.

(picture credits: thisiswhyimbroke

(picture credits: thisiswhyimbroke.com/hidden-spider-coffee-mug/  )

(p.s. this was featured in a white elephant video)

Jon chuckled to himself, not knowing how he scared himself with such a simple fake spider. Putting the cup back into the mug cupboard, he let out another shriek. 

"AAAHHH!!" Jon shrieked as a *REAL* spider jumped out. 

who knew how long that spider was trapped in there for?! poor thing... wait... what?!

As Jon peered into the rest of the cupboard, he spied the stacks of spiders in the cupboard which certainly required clearing out. 

-1/2 an hour later-

Jon finally finished clearing out the spiders, only to find a strip paper at the back.

Taking the paper out, it read:

"SPIDER-BOMBED!"

indeed -rolls eyes again-

Jon walked into his office, finding the clown finally gone, but the clown had left behind balloons everywhere.

 The biggest one being a giant red gummy.

Out of curiosity, he popped it, and a piece of paper floated down. It read:

"I HOPE YOU MISS ME :) "

Popping and clearing the mess the clown left behind, he wondered curiously: 

who could be doing all these "pranks" on us? 

Running through the lists of names he debated on having the possibility of doing the "pranks", none of them could be possible. Shaking his head, Jon continued clearing the mess, and continued on with his day which was no further disrupted.

-----------------------------------

hey! i hope you liked this one about Jon :) 

who do you think is the one pulling the "pranks" on them?

do comment + vote !! it'll mean a lot!

comment your ideas down below ;)

~ s