Shaking off the exchange I decided to analyze other things. The league of villains, overhaul, la Brava and so many others were there as well.

The bleachers they sat at had a label beneath, clearly stating 'villains'.

'It looks like it could light up.' I noted to myself. 'Then all the other signs should also light up too'

To the right of the villains were the vigilantes, as the label stated. Knuckle duster, stain and others i couldn't recognize sat there as well. They were too distracted by one another that they didn't notice me looking at them. Except for stain though.

To the left of the villains were the...'miscellaneous' as the label stated. Hm, could that also mean civilians? Oh no...

I started to search for my mom, and sure enough, there she was. She must've felt me looking, because she whipped around and saw me too.

She had tears in her eyes, she looked so worried. I could feel mine welling up too. I heard the others quiet down, they saw where I was looking.

I heard ochako gasp beside me, kacchan take a sudden intake of air, and a cold feeling where todoroki was. They spotted their own parents.

I tried my best to assure my mom, I gestured to the pro's. Conveying we were safe enough. She took it for what it was and calmed down enough to give me a shaky smile.

I continued analyzing where I left off, though the scared feeling didn't wear off.

So, anything that did not mean 'hero', 'villain' or 'vigilante' went to miscellaneous. Like, informants and police officers went there. And maybe others professions. I can recognize naomasa there. But there was a little girl there as well. She had silver hair and a horn. Who was she?

There was a lot of people here. At the same time. And by the looks of it, none of the others planned this. It seems we are all stuck here.

I noticed that there was a floating screen in the middle. The screen had three other screens all around, no doubt facing the other stands as well. It was really big too. Like a billboard.

All the screen showed was a white glowing screen. Technology or a quirk? It seemed it was not showing anything right now.

Just as i finished saying that, a girl appeared underneath the screen. Making everyone hush up. Answers. The little telephone thing us heroes were doing stopped.

The girl appeared to be fourteen years old. She had short brown, almost black hair, the tips were dyed a bright red. She wore punk-casual like clothes. A similar style to jirou. Actually, almost everything about her was like jirou.

She smiled a bit, and started her greeting. "Yo. My name's kittem.  I'm the one that brought you here!" She held up a piece sign. Her voice was carried through out the stadium so everyone could hear her.

Almost everyone started to yell. Only the more cool headed one's like stayed silent. Like all for one, todoroki, gran torino, nedzu and others.

Surprisingly, kacchan stayed relatively quiet. Me and him were sat next to each other. Probably by the fact that he was in front of me.

kittem seemed to be listening to the semi-criticism, and answered accordingly.

"Ah, no, I'm not going to hurt any of you" Everyone took a collective sigh of relief, me included 'so, our parents are safe'. Before catching the fact that she actually answered them. "Yes, I can hear you all. Anyways, onto why you guys are here."

All of us went quite again. Listening. What's the point of struggling when she already has you in her grasp?

"Okay, I'm going to say this once, so you better be listening. Are any of you aware... the Multiverse Theory?" She stated, looking dead serious. Okay? Where was this going?