Revenge 😈

Fuli's Pov

Azaad's brothers and I were walking around the tree of Life getting to know each other.

"So Fuli, how did you and Azaad meet?" Adili asked me.

"Well you see..."

Flashback

"It feels good to really run again." I said with satisfaction until I came to a dead end.

"Ha Whoops spoke to soon." I ran a different direction.

"*Sigh* This is better...Ugh seriously!" I decided to go back but I got lost.

"Ugh these canyons all look the same and now I can't see the mesa or the tree!"

"Well, Well, looks like we have a little lost cheetah." An unknown voice called.

"Who's there? Who are you? Show yourself!"

"Orders? You are in no position to give orders." I saw a cheetah standing on a cliff.

"Oh your a cheetah." I said.

"There is no fooling you *chuckle* my name is Azaad and you are in my territory this is a problem. These canyons are not big enough for two cheetahs." He told me.

"If you wanna leave it's fine by me." I said jokingly. Which may have hit a nerve.

" You invade my territory. My territory! And then you make jokes."

" Listen I'm sorry I stepped into your precious territory, but my friends need help and I-"

"Friend? Ha! We are cheetahs. We hunt alone. A cheetah does not have friends."

"Well I do. I have lots of friends and one of them needs tuliza. I know there's some under the tree on the mesa but I'm lost."

"Hmph!"

"Just show me how to get there. Please?"

"You seem to care very much for these friends."

"Well yeah I care friends help friends. That's what friends do."

"Even though you have friends.it is clear you have the flame in your heart. The flame of a cheetah." Azaad said proudly.

"Scuse me but huh?"

"You shall have my help but only if you can best me in a race."

"A race *scoff* okay your on by the way I'm Fuli."

End flashback

"And that's how Azaad and I met." I said.

"Azaad can be proud you can tell even before you get to know him." Adili said. I nodded.

"Little bro was always too proud to be a cheetah. Always talking about how amazing we are." Bahati said for once not shouting. I over to the other brother to see he was hanging his head. Adili may have notice me looking at him cause he said.

"Azizi is the shy and youngest one among us, but he has a heart of gold. A fierce warrior when necessary."

"Oh." I responded. We walked in awkward silence. The silence was broken by Bahati.

"So sister tell us about yourself." By then I realized at that moment they were getting to know me cause they think Azaad and I are mates but I still answered his question.

"Well for years I have lived in the pridelands and have been part of a lion guard-"

"But your not a lion." Bahati interrupted.

"Brother silence! Continue Fuli." Adili said calmly.

" Anyway as the lion guard we battled hyenas, jackals, crocs, leopards and such." I finished up

"Azaad found himself a fierce warrior and a good mate." Adili said which made me heat up but I quickly calmed down. We were interrupted by Azaad.

"Ah brothers there you are Azaad was looking for you." He looked at me.

"And I see you got to know Fuli. Am I correct?" We nodded our heads.

"Azaad hopes he's not interrupting anything I just want to show my brothers my canyon." I shook my head.

"It's alright Azaad go ahead I need to go meet the pride anyways." I kindly said.

"Alright Azaad will see you later." Azaad said as he and his brothers walked away from me toward Azaad's canyon. I was alone. No other animals just me I was thinking about staying but I had a job to do. So I stared walking back to the tree of Life. I stopped when I heard something from the bushes I turned to face it.

"Who's there?" I called out to the bush. Out came Makucha.

"Makucha what are you doing here?! " I asked/shouted at him.

"Isn't it obvious. I still haven't gotten my revenge on you lion guard." He said growling.

"First of all it's the night pride now and I thought Kion sent you far far away ." I corrected him.

"It's amazing how revenge makes you so desperate but all I know is we want to get ride of the night pride and we're starting with you."

"We?"

"Yes we." Someone said from behind me. I turned to see Chuluun, Ora,  and Mama binterong. I growled.

"Get her!" Makucha ordered them they all started coming toward me. I was so distracted by the three behind me that I forgot about Makucha. He tackled me down put his paw up and striked my face. He was about to strike again but I managed to get him off of me. I swunged at him but I missed. I suddenly felt a sharpe pain in my leg. I feel down knowing what had happened. Ora had bitten me. I saw Chuluun approach. She clawed me in my face before Ora swung his  tail at me. My body was num and my face was dripping with blood. My ears started ringing and right before I passed out I heard a great roar. Then everything went black.