Untitled Part 3

Henry sees that Louis XII is writing on a paper.Henry leaves Louis XII alone with his papers.Then Louis XII stops Henry from leaving.Henry VII is having Louis XII's title made.He will be made Prince of Wales Jure Xurios.That way Henry is under the control of his husband.Louis XII is happy that Henry is enjoying his time.Then a paper that is sent to Louis XII says he is Prince of wales Jure Uxurious.Louis XII keeps this to himself.Henry VII has in effect made Louis XII in charge of all Prince of Wales estates.Louis XII will tell Henry first of all.Henry is told by Louis XII about the title.Henry knew that Louis XII would get this title.Henry is just the holder that has no power.Henry starts thinking of what will happen.The Duke of Longueville is watching Henry all day usually.Henry knows that Philip will have guessed about the title.Henry lets his husband have the power.Louis XII comes to Henry's bedroom.Henry had gotten undressed as ordered by his lord husband.Louis XII undresses.Henry sees Louis XII get on his bed and Louis starts thrusting inside Henry.Henry is moaning from pleasure.Louis XII starts sucking Henry's left nipple.Henry groans from this pleasure.

Henry then feels Louis XII thrusts get more intense.Henry gasps at how much their pleasure is making him turned on.Louis XII thrust with more vigor.Henry whimpers for more attention from his husband.Louis XII then wraps Henry's knees around Louis XII abdenom.Henry then feels Louis XII get more intense again with his thrusts.Henry is moaning from the pleasure.Henry feels his hair has his husband's hands in it.Henry doesn't fight Louis XII on anything.Then Henry feels Louis XII kiss Henry's lips.Henry just whimpers for more.Louis XII is smiling.Louis XII just keeps thrusting deeper inside Henry.Henry doesn't know how his husband is so lustful.Henry lets his husband take care of his needs.Louis XII just kisses Henry's neck.Then Louis XII sucks Henry's right nipple.Henry is happy at this attention.Louis XII is happy about the title.Louis XII's husband deserves rewards for this.Henry then looks at his lord and husband with a smile.Henry feels his head is placed on Louis XII chiseled chest.Henry is so happy with this attention.Henry then sees feels sleepy.Henry falls alseep on his husband's chest.Listening to Louis XII heartbeat.He is woken up though by his husband.Louis XII has them get dressed and go to a private part of Henry's room.Louis XII is kissing Henry's lips.

Henry is happy about how his husband treats him.Louis XII is treating Henry very well.Henry then sees his husband take him to a window.Henry misses his sister Mary.Henry has been very busy with sewing his husband's clothing.Queen Anne is showing Henry how to greet a lady who will begin as a lady in waiting to her.Henry is happy for Queen Anne.Duke of Longueville is attending Henry with more men.Henry doesn't Know how he will deal with this.Henry must marry Catherine eventually to make the alliance with Castile and Aragon complete.Henry starts preparing for anything.Henry sends letters to Catherine as well.Henry smiles when he gets a letter back from her.