Preschool!Girls x Teacher!Reader

This one shot was requested by @KeyushCreativeAlpha , and if anyone is confused- no this is not a romantic type of thing, it's just cute and I thought it would be fun to do this, anyways, I hope y'all enjoy!

- - -
Craft time, not everyone enjoys it, but most of the class seems to be so ecstatic about it about it that we tend to do crafts at least once a day. I think that today I'll just give them some paper and let them draw whatever they want. This week has been tiring and I just want to sleep.

The whistle being blown by Present Mic startled me from my thoughts. I walked over to the sleeping Aizawa. He was fast asleep in his sleeping bag, so I had to poke him till he woke up to gather his students.

"Why must you make me take the children back y/n," he yawned, inching his way to where we line up before bringing the kids inside.

"Because we love our jobs and we care about the children's safety," at least I do, I know he does too, but it's fun messing with my colleagues.

"Class Pre-A! Line up!" slowly but surely I see all of my students line up in front of me. (Haha see what I did there)

I watched as each of my students gathered in a line. First to be in line was Bakugou of course, quickly followed by Iida. A few more gather, now I have half of my class. Next to line up is Mina, but of course she has to come say hi first, precious little thing.

"Miss y/n! Miss y/n! Miss y/n! I brought you something! You have to close your eyes and hold out your hands though! It's a surprise," I chuckle softly at her excited behavior, but crouch down and close my eyes, holding out my hands.

I feel something soft set into my hands, it's very light.

"You can open your eyes now Miss!"

I open my eyes to see a beautiful flower crown of (favorite flower), I was of course charmed by the gesture, but I can't help but wonder where she got these flowers, there certainly aren't any of these around our playground, and the craftsmanship is so lovely.

"Why thank you Mina, it's absolutely beautiful! Where'd you get the flowers for this?"

"Oh! It wasn't just me who made it, Yao-Momo helped!", as she explained Momo walked up to us.

"Do you like it Miss y/n? I made the flowers and Mina made them into a flower crown," I suppose that makes sense.

"I love it! Thank you girls, go ahead and get into our line okay? We'll be heading in soon," I give them a soft smile and they beam at me, skipping into line.

The rest of my students seem to have gathered, I'm only missing a red and white haired boy and a small green broccoli head.

Oh, never mind, there they are. Izuku is helping (dragging) Shouto into our line. He isn't hurt no, it just seems he's all tuckered out. I go down the line, counting to make sure that all of my 20 students have lined up...2...6...10...19...yup, that's all of them!

"Alright class, follow me back inside to our classroom," I check to make sure everyone heard me and we start walking back inside.

Back in the classroom it's now nap time. I get out everyone's mats and they lay them out in their spot, grabbing their pillows and blankets. I feel a small tug on my skirt (or pants if you'd prefer that) and look down to see the little bird Tokoyami.

"Miss y/n, can I skip nap time from now on?"

"Why is that?" I wonder why the small one wants to from here on out. I wish I had appreciated naps more when I was younger, I sure do miss those.

"I just to my quirk and it makes it a little difficult for naps," (I dunno if that's accurate but let's just say it is for the story) oh the poor child, I wonder what would be keeping the kid up.

"Oh I can't just sleep! There's so much to do and see, absolutely no time for silly naps," well that was not Tokoyami talking. I see a small shadow-like bird coming from the young boy's shoulder. I crouch down to answer the smol one.

"Well I suppose we can make an exception. If you want you can watch some shows with me while the others take their naps," I whisper that last part so none of the other kids can hear.

He smiles widely and it's adorable. Once the rest of the kids have settled down, me and Tokoyami go sit at my desk and watch a movie while the rest of the students nap.

About an hour later I start going around and waking everyone up from their naps. I turn on the lights and instruct everyone to put up their mats and blankets so that we can do crafts. I head to the cabinet and grab some paper, scissors, glue, colored pencils, markers, and crayons.

"Okay everyone! Today why don't you draw something you love to do or someone you look up to, just anything that you really like!" I like to give them a 'prompt' because some kids would prefer I give some guidelines for what they should do (*cough cough* Iida *cough*).

Everyone sits down and grabs their materials and gets right into crafting. While they are all busy getting started, I walk around to make sure they're all enjoying their time.

I get to the young Todoroki and it seems he is having some trouble deciding on what to draw or craft.

"Hey buddy, what's up? You haven't picked up any materials yet," I ask sweetly.

"I'm not sure what to draw," he says calmly.

"Hmmm. Is there something you really like to do? Or maybeeee... how about you favorite food?"

He smiles and replies, "Soba it is".

I chuckle at his answer and keep walking around until I feel a little tug on my sleeve. I turn around and see my favorite students, Tsuyu, Ashido, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro. (Istg that name just wanted to be Jairo smh)

"What's up?" I ask, crouching down next to them.

"Look Miss (L/n)! We all drew something for you!" The pink girl exclaimed, so loud.

"Aw thanks girls," they all hand me their drawings so that I can look at them.

I look at Tsuyu's and I see what looks to be some frogs around a pond and me and her studying them.

Shuffling the papers I look at Uraraka's drawing and see us two floating around in space, lovely smiles drawn on.

The next is Jiro's and I see her playing an instrument while I listen to her, seeming to enjoy the music.

I move on to Ashido's drawing and everything is pink, and I mean everything, but we're both there laughing in the imaginary pink world she has made.

Lastly, I look at Momo's which depicts us having a tea party, such a fancy one, wearing beautiful dresses too.

I put down the stack of beautiful drawings down on the desk next to me. I open my arms and give each of the girls a hug. I was really stressed out today, not really sure what about, but getting such sweet drawings from some of my favorite students made my day so much better.

"Thank you so much girls! All of these drawings are so lovely and I will go ahead and hang them up right now," I said as I stand back up and go over to the bulletin board. I grab some tacos and hang them up, turning back around and seeing my students smiling, talking with each other, and just having a good time with crafts.

Today was a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~1,327 words

This took forever I'm so sorry. I don't have a ton of motivation writing in this book anymore so I'm going to be ending this series. I'm sorry to everyone who had requests that I didn't get to:(. If you want to see more of my writing though I will be trying to write an MCYT x reader one shot book. I'll be posting the request page for it here shortly, and if you think my stories before this one are cringe, yes I know, but I've improved in my writing style even beyond this chapter.

Once again I will be taking requests for the other book, so if you enjoy that fandom please head on over there and I'll try to update on a schedule of sorts there. With summer starting I will have much more time to do stuff and I'll be pretty bored so I'll be working on giving some content there.

Thank you so much for all the votes, reads, and comments, it truly means the world to me and I'm sorry to end this book. Thanks for understanding and I'll see you later

- Shiori-Chan out! ✌️😎