Mei x reader: Smol Demon

Howdy y'all! This was semi-requested! I absolutely love Mei and she deserves more love on this app than she is given!! (Then again, so do all of the mha girls) This request was made by @MyDepressoEspresso !

Anyways I hope y'all enjoy😁

•Y/n's POV•

I moved to Japan this year all the way from good ol' America! I heard that my classmates had never heard of what the elf on the shelf was, so I decided that I would perform an experiment to see how long they would believe it! I'm currently walking back to the dorms from the store with a bag that holds the container for the little stuffed doll-ish thing. Idk what to call it but anyways.

I finally made it back to the dorms and as soon as I walked in I was immediately met by my secret crush, Mei Hatsume (no duh it's a secret).

"Hey Y/n! Whatcha got there? Is it chocolate? New gears maybe?" She inquired. Quite the curious one huh? Hmmm, she already has a wrench, maybe if I say that she'll get disinterested!

"Oh! I just had to get a new wrench from the store! Mine got a bit dented today" I answered with a relaxed tone.

"Oooooo! What kind!!" She exclaimed.

"Oh! It's uh, the same as yours! Yeah! I uh- I liked how well yours worked and wanted to get one too!" I sighed. That was a close one.

"Well! I'll go put it up real quick!" I said quickly trying to not spoil my surprise in the bag.

"Oh! I'll come with you! There's a few extra things I want to show you about it that I've discovered!!" She yelled excitedly.

"No!... I mean, I'll have to take you up on that sometime but right now I'm just a bit tired from all the work we did today. *yawn* I'll see you tomorrow though!" I said tiredly, adding the yawn for extra effect.

"Oh, okay! Sleep well! See ya tomorrow!" She seemed a bit deflated at that but overall looked excited still.

I walked to my room with a fast pace so that I wouldn't be stopped by anyone else. I opened my door and locked it closed behind me. I quickly took the box out of the grocery bag and put the bag aside. I opened the box and inspected the elf. It looked like it was in good condition so I set it down as I waited to put it out after everyone went to sleep.

-Timeskip to the next morning-
(You're now on break by the way)

•Mei's POV•

I woke up and got dressed quickly, I walked out of my dorm and into the main area. I'm about to walk into the kitchen when I see something small and red on the shelf... IT'S A LITTLE ELF!!! AND IT'S SITTING ON A SHELF!!! I don't know what it is or what I'm supposed to do... therefore I'm gonna go find Y/n and bring her forth to this tiny thing!

•Y/n's POV•

I was dreaming, not sure what about, but all of a sudden I am rammed into my own bed that I am currently sleeping in... so I of course am startled awake and slap who ever decided that they wanted to fucking die this morning.