Chapter 13

Amane walked out of the shower into the bedroom only wearing shorts as it was crazy hot outside. Yashiro was laying on the in a off shoulder dress that went down to her knees.

Amane crawled up onto the bed laying next to Yashiro. Laying his head on top of hers putting one of his hands on her stomach to see if he could feel there baby.

"Yashiro you haven't left this spot since we came in.." Amane said playing with a piece of her hair as she laid there.

"I just don't feel like moving that's all.." she said turning to her side now facing Amane bare chest. He did not like the answer she gave him so he put his hand on her forehead to see if she was running a fever.

"Well good thing is your not running a fever." He said removing his hand from her forehead.

"I-I Just wanna sleep.." Yashiro said snuggling up to Amane closing her eyes. "No no sleeping." Amane pushed away from Yashiro. Afterwards lifting her chin up some with his hand to make her look at his amber eyes.

"What's wrong Yashiro? You never want to just sleep randomly." Amane had one hand on her chin while the other moved a piece of her hair behind her ear so he could see her face more.

"N-nothing wrong with me I just feel like sleeping that all.. could you please let go now?" Amane only stared at her. Suddenly a smirk formed.

"Hmm no." Instead he pulled her face closer and closer until they could feel each other breathing. "Amane, your too close!" She tried to escape but felt a leg go between her own legs keeping her in place.

Afterwords he smashed his lips against hers one hand around her waist the other in her hair tangled. He went deeper and deeper into the kiss but stopped as they both needed air. Yashiro was against this at first but started enjoy it slowly.

Couple mins of catching there breaths Amane went back in only to want more~ he licked her bottom lip asking for entrance his eyes half way open. But Yashiro refused it making Amane mad. He even bit it but she still refused that's when he pulled away from her lips.

"You better open your mouth for me or am I going have to force it." He whispered into her ear in such a deep lust voice.

Yashiro began to shake as much as she wanted to refused she just couldn't. She didn't want to know what he meant by force so she slightly open her mouth some.

Amane quickly shoved his tongue into her mouth connecting there lips once again. His tongue explored all over Yashiro mouth. After a while he pulled out salvia coming out when he did. He used his thumb to wipe it off Yashiro and himself.

"That's a good  girl~" he said rubbing her cheek with his hand. Yashiro was still shaking as that was very unexpected especially since she was pregnant.

"Amane could you please move your leg.. I don't like it there its uncomfortable." Yashiro said looking down at his bare chest not even wanting to face him.  "Only if you look up at me." He said looking down at her figure with a serious face.

Yashiro shook her head no. Amane let out a sign and gently kissed the top of her head. "I love you." He said after kissing her head hugging her tightly.

"I want to always be with you.. but.. that will never happen my faith been set.." Yashiro wanted to cry. Cry her whole heart out. But didn't instead she just bit her lip.

"What you mean your faith is set Yashiro? I'm never leaving you-" "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"  Yashiro yelled pushing out of Amane grip interrupting him from speaking. His amber eyes widen from her sudden action.

"That's-not-the-point.." She mumbled biting her lip harder and harder. "I was only 4 years old when my parents signed this contract for me to get married at 22 with this guy I did not like or even know.. in other words they wanted me to continue getting tortured my whole life. That is until I ran into you. You were my light to the darkness around me. The only one who was willing to accept me back then. It made me so happy. When I came home from New York I was happy to see you again and to be in your arms. That was until I ran into my uncle from my step father side.. I was scared. I only came here to be happy but only got the opposite of that. I'm sorry for keeping this is all hidden from you I just never felt like telling anyone."  After saying all that she couldn't continue to bite her lip instead tears slowly fell down her cheek one by one.