chapter 1

Tears stream down my face as I look at the picture of the friends who betrayed me.

   You may be thinking why would people betray me well let's see

Flashback

      I Percy Jackson is currently walking to school with my best friend annabeth. She talking about her new boyfriend, luke something. I don't like him at all, he's popular and I'm a scrawny little kid who gets beat and cut up when luke and his goons corner me in the bathroom.

     Of course nobody can see past his face besides my adoptive mother artimes and my adoptive sister Zoe. I've never met my father and my mother died when I was younger and they found me when I was on the road and took me in.

     But they still don't know about the scar's on my body, but any ways back to the present. Annabeth is still preaching luke to the world. We get to school and she instantly goes to Luke and leaves me to go to first period.

      7 period over and I'm making my way over to my locker. I feel luke grab my shirt and turn me around. I just nod to the bathroom door and he nods. I walk in the bathroom and turn around and Luke shoves me up against the door and rips my shirt off and pull's out his knife.

        1 hour later, I'm walking back to my house and walk through the back door hoping I can get to the bathroom to clean myself up, but no luck because when I walk in artimes and annabeth. When I see me they get up and start asking questions.

    “who did this to you" annabeth asks. I look at her and shake my head.

  “you wouldn't believe me any way" I say. She looks at me and reply's“what do you mean of course I would”. I shake my head and try to leave but she blocks my way and looks at me.
I sigh and say“ Luke did this to me, like every other time he and his goon cornered me in the bathroom and used me as this carving post".

   She just looks at me in disgust and says “i can't believe you just because you don't like luke because of your little crush on me you blame him for your problems".

    I don't know what happens because my rage takes over and I yell at her "if you think I would have a crush on you and put my problems on some one else like luke does, you can get of my house" i say deadly calm. She just looks at me weird. “GET OUT" I shout.
She just leave's without another word.

    I just stand there shaking from my rage , then I just walk up to my room to clean my cut's.

   An hour later I walk into the living room and see artimes packing “what are you doing artimes?" I ask. She looks at me and reply's “ we're moving, I got a new job in a place called new Rome, Zoe will be back in a hour she went to get food" I just nod and start helping her pack.

Flashback over.
Percy's pov-

      “percy let's go" I here from down stairs. I put the picture down and walk down stairs and out the door and into the car. Artimes starts to drive to the new house.

  4 hours later we're pull up into the drive way of a five story house. Me and Zoe are in awe at the new house. Artimes See's this and laugh. We walk into the house and she show's us to our room I see it and I know it's going to be great. It's got a king bed a dresser,TV, game systems, and a small gym in one of the corners I smile this is going to be good.....

   Their it is chapter 1. I do not own Percy Jackson that's rick riordan. Goodbye.