▫9▫

-Y/N P.O.V-

I was kissing him. He was actually a good kisser. We broke the kiss once we realized that we were kissing for a long time. He offered me his jacket and we both laughed and I took it. We got in the car and started to drive back home.

"So about the kiss..."

"Please don't say anything like, 'how was the kiss?' 'The kiss felt so good'." I told him and he looked at me and laughed. He chuckled slightly and I felt something else around him now. A good vibe. With flowers and a heartfelt vibe.

"No, I was gonna ask if you wanted to be official now. Like not enemies." Hongjoong asked and he stopped the car at a red light. I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked him and he smiled. He was blushing. He nodded and we were dating now. This is so crazy. We go from kidnapping me and we both hate each other. Then kissing underneath the sunset and stars.

-At home-

We arrived and I was still wearing Hongjoongs jacket. He looked at me and he wanted one last kiss before we went in. I pecked his lips and I hugged him. We acted neutral once we entered the house and we passed the living room and I saw Mingi and I think it was San who was standing up. His head turned and looked at me. He smirked and kneeled down to pick up something and I wanted to see what he had.

-San P.O.V-

She doesn't need to know about it yet Mingi. When it's the right time. I just know she's planning something.

"What though?" Mingi asked and I stood up staring at him.

"We will talk about this later they are here." I tell him and Y/N and Hongjoong enter the house and Y/N looks in my direction. I caught you bitch. I smirk to show her I know who she is. She returns me no expression and she looks straight forward.

-Y/N P.O.V-

San looking at me like I am evil. I look away and we go up the stairs and we go to our bedroom. Hongjoong goes and showers. I sat on my bed and I looked at the pictures on the wall from a distance. Then my flashback came back. A small portion of it.

-Flashback-

Everything was almost likewise blurry. I smelt something burning. I heard someone screaming. Someone was pulling him back. His body was clear but his face was blurry a little bit. He was the same in the picture. Just a little older. I came back to reality and Hongjoong came out of the bathroom. He looked at me with a worried face.

"Are you ok?" Hongjoong asked and he put his hand on my face.

"Yeah i'm fine." I told him and he knew I was lying. He pecked my lips and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Come on something is bothering you. Tell me princess." Hongjoong said and I put my head on his chest.

"It's nothing Hongjoong." I tell him again and he puts his lips on my neck. He starts sucking it.
"I will keep going. Tell me what's wrong." Hongjoong said and he continued sucking my neck.

"Fine. It's gonna leave a mark." I tell him and he stops. I quickly get off the bed and I run to the bathroom locking the door. I started getting vibes from this place. Everytime I come here something happens. I think of something. I have a flashback of a similar room that was like the one Wooyoung was playing games in. It was like the room I stayed in. I ran into the bathroom when we would play tag. Is my brother Wooyoung? I turned on the shower to act like i'm showering. I grabbed the copy of the picture. I fixed his face which was a little screwed. I fixed it and I saw his face. He looked familiar. I have seen those features somewhere. But those features were hard to see. Unnoticeable. The other picture was where Hongjoong was. I can't confirm it. I need to get on Wooyoung. Maybe I don't need to. I have a life to live after the marriage.

"Y/N are you done now?" Hongjoong asked and I quickly turned off the shower. I wet my hair a little. I changed my clothes. I put the picture back where it was and I walked out the bathroom and I acted normal. Hongjoong was still sitting on the bed and he looked at my arm. He noticed the cuts. I moved my hands behind my back and I avoided it from his eyesight and went to bed.

"You know our marriage is soon." Hongjoong said and I immediately sat up.

"Seriously? Us getting married." I was starting to like Hongjoong. I guess he fills the gap in my boring life. He was the one who understood me actually. But I miss my old life.

"It's gonna be in 1 weeks. The marriage is getting set up right now. You can spend money all you want. Buy whatever clothes and get a spa. Just do whatever for 1 week and we will get married." He finished and he didn't say the plan after that. I shrugged and hugged him. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. I was getting married. I was getting my freedom in a week! I'm so excited. I am also excited to marry Hongjoong. But he understands me like everyone else. He has a right to be innocent. He just wants to be loved and I will give him the love. Even after the marriage. I just hope he doesn't change.

Hey guys! its me so I think I am gonna be slower on updates because I'm starting school. So just be aware I will still update this ff! So don't have doubt for me :D Hakanu Matata Ya!~