𝟔

𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

                                                                                  ——It was finally Monday,luckily there wasn't school,the team haven't seen Kenma ever since the day they went to the park

——
It was finally Monday,luckily there wasn't school,the team haven't seen Kenma ever since the day they went to the park.
The team decided to give Kenma some space,but today they decided to go check on Kenma since they couldn't stop worrying to the point they had a headache,they decided to stay home but Kuroo and Yaku wanted to make sure Kenma was really okay,the team told them to give them updates and they both agreed,Kuroo texted Kenma that him and Yaku are going to go visit him,though it didn't really matter since he knew Kenma wouldn't bother opening the messages,before they went to his house they wanted to buy snacks,they went to their local store and bought Pocky,Onigiri and water.
After that they went to Kenma's house,they knocked on the door,not once but twice.
The door finally opened and Kenma came to view,Yaku and Kuroo widen their eyes,Kenma looked sick,he looked skinnier than usual and pale,almost like he haven't eaten in days,Kenma let Yaku and Kuroo in and locked the door.
"Kenma?! What happened to you?" Yaku questioned,he was worried for him.
Kenma didn't answer,instead he just sat on the couch.
"Kenma,it's about that shrimpy again,isn't it?" Kuroo asked,now he was pissed,even though he couldn't control Hinata's life he was still pissed because he turned Kenma to the worst.
Kenma the nodded,still looking down,Yaku then came closer to him and gaved him the bag that they bought that the store.
"Kenma please eat..You look like you haven't eaten in days."
Yaku then handed Kenma water and onigiri and Kenma started eating.
Kuroo and Yaku sat down next to Kenma and they both felt bad for Kenma,he didn't deserve this.
Yaku looked at Kuroo with worry in his eyes,you could read Yaku's face.
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 ?
Kuroo and Yaku thinked about what they could do to bring happy Kenma back again,the room was in complete silence.
"I still love him."
Yaku and Kuroo then looked at Kenma,he still had an emotionless expression on his face.
"Kenma-"
"It's okay,as long as he is happy I'll be happy for him."
Kenma then finished his food and looked at Kuroo and Yaku,there wasn't any sparkles in Kenma's eyes.
Yaku then begin to tear up,he leans into Kenma and wraps his arms around Kenma,giving him a hug,Kuroo soon joined in and the room was completely silent again.
Kenma didn't hug back but he finally felt warm,it's been a week since he felt cold,even though the weather outside these past few weeks we're hot,he then started to cry on Yaku's shoulder,he really hated this pain.
He hated seeing his happiness being happy with someone else,but somehow he felt happy for Hinata.
After Kenma stopped crying Yaku and Kuroo both let go of him.
"For now on,Kuroo and I will be staying at your place until you feel better!"
Kenma then widen his eyes and Kuroo was confused,they never talked about this,but Kuroo didn't mind.
"What about your parents?..." Kenma asked,he didn't want to put his friends into trouble.
"Don't worry,we'll ask them,I'm sure they'll say yes anyways,I mean our parents loves you." Kuroo answered.
"We'll be right back in about an hour ok?" Yaku continued.
Kenma then nodded and both of the boys got up and walked to the door,Kenma also walked them to the door.
They all waved goodbye and Yaku and Kuroo left,Kenma closed the door and decided to go prepare 2 beds for them.

"Cmon Kuroo walk faster baka!"
"I'm coming!"
It has been finally an hour..Well 2 hours actually,why you may ask?
Well Kuroo accidentally forgot to pack his stuff after he took a shower coming home,when Yaku came to his house Kuroo wasn't ready,Yaku scolded him while he was packing and now here they are,late.
When they both asked their parents to go stay at Kenma's until he feels better both luckily said yes,they also told the team that they we're gonna stay at Kenma's.
Finally arrived at Kenma's house and they knocked,the door soon opened and Kenma let both of them to come inside,he then locked the door and lead them to the guest room,Yaku and Kuroo then started unpacking and Kenma decided to make ramen for supper.
After they finished unpacking they went downstairs to see Kenma with 3 bowls of ramen ready.
After eating ramen they all spent the hole night playing video games,well Kuroo spent half of his time studying.
It was almost 2:00 am and they all decided to go to sleep,they all wished each other goodnight until they all went to their rooms.
Yaku and Kuroo went on their own bed and talked a little.
"Kuroo-san...What about we go shopping tomorrow?"
"Ha? You like shopping now?" Kuroo teased Yaku.
"No! Well...Whatever! I just wanted to go shopping so we can go look clothes for Kenma,he only has hoodies in his closet."
"Sure." Kuroo agreed with Yaku,they then both fell asleep.
Before Kuroo fell alseep he looked at the ceiling,he now had a sad expression.
"Why can't he just get over him and love me?"