Katsuantine Part 1

Bakugous POV.

I used to believe that the only thing that could legitimately piss me off was deku's stupid freckled face - and the added collection of loud and nosey extras that surround me constantly for some god unknown reason. 

But no, something MUCH worse has been added to the top of my list.

Stupid quarantine. I can't go out. I cannot breathe in this stupid house.

The hag is constantly screaming and hitting me. I have lost consciousness a grand total of 13 times and have had a total number of concussions that I am unable to share. 

I haven't seen the push over in a week, I don't know where he has disappeared off to, but the hag doesn't seem to be too worried, so surely its not too much of a big deal..

There are a few shining lights during this imprisonment, however and those are the seemingly limitless number of face time calls I can have with my idiots, she wont take those devices away as the school will become suspicious or something.

I'm not really questioning it, better not to I think.

Aizawa POV.

I have just left a virtual meeting with a selection of the acting pro hero teachers and staff, and it has been determined that as of tomorrow, classes 2A and 2B, will be returning to dormitories and general classes, with smaller training groups.

Despite my reluctance to work, seeing my problem children again will definitely lessen my anxiety. It has been a total of 3 months and 4 days since the children were all officially off campus and back with their families.

I have been maintaining a watchful eye on all my students during classes, and recognized a few of my students to be expressing some worry signs in regard to familial relationships.

Bakugou Katsuki,, being one of those few - there haven't been any personality changes as far as I have observed, however his posture has been gradually been getting worse, and a large number of bruises have become noticeable to me.

I discussed this in depth with my husband - Mic, and we have come to conclusion that picking him up to return to school personally would be the best course of action - and whilst we are there we will observe the relationship and interactions between the family.

Which is why I am piling Eri and Shinsou into the back of my car, whilst Mic is loading bags for the four of us to take to our rooms at U.A, although Shinsou, Mic and I already have a large selection of our own items still remaining at the school -Eri does not and a lot returned with us the task is proving grueling and long.

~2 hours later~

And we are finally off, heading towards the bakugou residence to pick up problem child just before we eventually arrive at our new home for an undecided period of time.

Just as we make the turning off the main road I hear a questioning noise rise from my oldest child before the inevitable questioning begins.

"Dad? Why are we turning off here - Schools further down the main road we were just on?" Shinsou questions, dull voice tinted in questioning hums.

Before I get a chance to reply Mic answers "We are giving the young one named Katsuki a ride also!" and I mentally slap my hand to my face.

"Katsuki? Who? I didn't know there was a Katsuki in my year?" -Shinsou replies.

I turn my head briefly away from the road to look at Mic, because - what? did no one know his name?

As I am about to explain that Katsuki is Bakugous given name, Eri expresses a sudden interest in the conversation.

"Hitoshi -chan, Katsuki is my Kitty-chan, but most of you call him Bakugou or Kacchan as far as I have heard" and doesn't that just say something, that an eight old girl, traumatized beyond belief, can recognize Bakugou easier than his classmates can - by his name no less.

"Yes! My tiny listener, Katsuki is Bakugou - Oh we're here! Okay you two, we're both going to go and grab Katsuki, okay? you both stay inside the car now, we wont be long" Mic speaks, finishing as I park and we both exit the car and onto the street side.

Locking the car, I join the side of Mic, and we both enter the front garden of the Bakugou residence, which is honestly quite concerning for its lack of any attention, in fact, it appears completely abandoned.

Suspicious.