🧪Chapter 24~Scheming🧪

Start from the beginning

Gen chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "You got me. I was procrastinating." He said. 

When [Y/n] and Senku turned around, Gen went back to telling the story. "So, he used the revival fluid to bring this tough, mighty guy named Tsukasa-chan." He began, [Y/n] shivered at the memory of Tsukasa and his cold stare. 

Tsukasa began to walk to the shore. "This is the stone world. An untainted paradise. We'll revive only the pure-hearted youth and live in a natural world owned by no one." He continued with a scary look in his eyes, "It's a chance to purify humanity. Don't you agree, Senku?"

Tsukasa got ready to smash another statue. "Stop it!" [Y/n] yelled with a terrified look in her eyes, but Senku stopped Tsukasa by placing his hand in Tsukasa's shoulder.

"Not at all. Not even a millimeter. I'm a technology-loving boy who gets excited over mechs and space and Doraemon and stuff like that. I'm going to use the power of science to rescue every single person." Senku explained and smirked.

The memory was still hunting. "They ended up in a massive disagreement. While Tsukasa-chan is all like, 'Let's build a new world!' and reviving people to join him, Senku-chan and [Y/n]-chan bulit a kingdom of science on top of this village in order to fight him." 

The children awed once again, "We're in the Kingdom of Science!" 

"Down with Tsukasa!"

"Although, Senku-chan..." Gen looked over at the S[Y] phone behind him, "We worked so hard on the cell phone so we could execute a preemptive strike on Tsukasa-chan. Shouldn't we get moving? It's going to be spring soon, and they'll come knocking. What are we making next?"

Senku chuckled and smirked. "Yeah..." He turned around, "That's why we're going to finish up this super science project item." He then stood up.

"A super item?" Gen questioned, raising a brow.

"Tsukasa's empire will be defeated with speed and agility." [Y/n] chimed in as she stood up with Senku.

"We're making humanity's greatest survival science product: space food!" Senku finished.

"Sp..."

"...ace?" 

"Food?" The children were confused while Gen sat with a weird look on his face.

They regrouped with everyone outside. Kaseki and Chrome were sparkling with excitement. "What's 'space'?" Saika asked.

"It's that place way, way above the sky." Chrome answered, pointing up in to the sky. 

"This is starting to sound exciting again!" Kaseki said with steam coming out of his nose, "I can't wait!"

"It's just food, though, isn't it?" Kohaku asked, and [Y/n] nodded.

"Yeah. We're upgrading our favorite foxtail millet ramen to be fit for battle." Senku said. 

Everyone awwed.

"Me! Me! I'll help!" Ginro cheered, raising his hand, "I want ramen so bad! Seriously! So bad!"

"Ginro, what are you trying to say?" His brother, Kinro, asked while giving him a weird look.

"But why do we need this space...ramen for battle?" Kokuya asked, "Ah! We're launching the steaming hot ramen at the enemy, correct?"

"I don't think that's it, Father." Ruri said with a smile.

"There isn't any gravity in space nor room or time to sit and eat. So, 'space food' is small, light, quick to prepare, and very nutritious." [Y/n] explained, "It's well-thought-out and precise to maximize time and energy on a spacecraft."