🧪Chapter 19~ Scientifically Stupid🧪

"We're gonna make cellular phones, right here in the stone world!" Senku said, "Granted, this time it'll just be a regular phone, not the smart kind." Kaseki was bouncing with joy.

"We can do this! We were able to make sulfa drugs, and they look a ton of work, too!" Chrome cheered.

"Uh, listen...you guys clearly aren't aware of this, but this road map is full of implausible things." Gen said, and Senku chuckled.

"There's nothing implausible about it." [Y/n] said, sweetly.

"No matter how far off the goal may seem, if you stick to the rules, you'll get there ten billion percent of the time. That's how science works." Senku said, "We have a few months to finish it."

"What do you mean?" Kohaku asked.

"That's how long we have before Tsukasa's full-on assault. What's your take, mentalist?" Senku asked Gen.

"Let's see..." Gen began and hummed, "Thinking like Tsukasa-chan..." Gen suddenly turned into an actual Tsukasa. "We control the revival fluid. The more time that passes, the greater our advantage in manpower. Yes. But it's Senku and [Y/n] we're up against. If we give them too much time, they'll start mass-producing gun powder."

The imitation was so spot on. "Your voice imitations are way too accurate." Senku said while [Y/n] nodded.

"It's scary. " She added.

"First of... Aren't Taiju and Yuzuriha in danger if Tsukasa finds out your still alive?" Chrome asked.

"Won't they be killed?" Kohaku asked as well.

Senku smirked. "That won't be an issue. Those two are potential hostages to them. They won't waste that." Then Senku chuckled, "The rules of the game are simple. We're going to make cell phones in order to take Tsukasa down with a preemptive strike. Our deadline is spring."

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

[Y/n] was happy that many of the villagers were helping out with their new project. [Y/n] smiled at the thought with carrying a pile of logs.

"It sure makes a difference having so many people to help." Chrome said while walking next to [Y/n], and [Y/n] nodded in agreement. 

"It's all because Senku won the seat of the village chief." Kohaku said with a smile as well.

"Good news indeed." Senku groaned while carrying logs behind them, "We're taking on the huge task of making cell phones in the stone world. There's a mountain of hurdles we need to clear." He explained as they set the logs down.

"Oh, yeah! That cell phone thing! Tell me how it lets you talk to people really far away! C'mon, tell me! Hurry up!" Chrome rambled with excitement.

"How does it work?! Hurry up and tell me!" Kaseki said with excitement as well.

[Y/n] giggled while looking at Senku getting freaked out. "Give me some space! You're way too excited." Senku said and sighed, "Listen up. Your voice is a vibration of air. Point that vibration at a diaphragm, and it produces a super tiny electrical current in rhythm with the vibration. The current is way too small, of course, so you blow it up. For our purpose, we're using a vacuum tube. Then, we send it around and around in a circle, which sends it flowing in a wave of power. That's called a radio wave. The listening side just does the exact opposite."

"O-Oh! I got about half of that!" Chrome cheered.

"I got none of it." Kaseki said.

"This conversation's so high-IQ, it's making my head hurt. What exactly are we going to make first?" Gen asked.