Chapter 2: Whispering Woods

Depuis le début

"(*Achoo*) Oh wait!" I said realizing what I forgot, "How did you get in that wall anyway?" Olivia realized it too, "That slipped over my mind! Sorry-" "-No need to apologize!" "Yes need to apologize!" Olivia huffed. I am being a hippocrit here, so I didn't push further into that one. Olivia then answered my question, "I was stuck in the wall because I didn't agree with what my brother was doing, and he got mad with me about it... I'm not the only one that made him mad though..."

Going through the tree and hopping around a bit, there was a opening where we can see the view. Olivia took the opportunity to look. "Wow! That's must be the outer crust of Peach's Castle right?" I have never, NEVER heard anyone describe the outer walls like that before. Olivia has quite the imagination I say... Almost as quite as mine! She continued, "I remember my brother wrapping up the castle and raised it up... And then, disappeared..." Olivia noticed to where I was looking. And saw the wrapped up castle there. She kind of freaked out with, "WAIT! THERE IT IS!? IT'S RIGHT THERE!?!? I didn't see it there! I was too distracted with a green hat that fell onto the hole the castle used to be..." Green hat... I then asked, "Did it have a, 'L' on it?...(*achoo*)" "Yep! That's the one!" "That's Luigi! Mario's brother!! Oh dear, oh dear! We gotta help him!" I said, without an answer, I started running off. Olivia yelled behind me, "Hey! Wait for me!!"

I know Mario is my arch nemesis, but Luigi is someone I really have to look out for. After hearing the events of The Void from Lord Bowser, I've been worrying about The Man in Green ever since!

As we continued further (With Olivia in my pocket), I started hearing whispers. Oh no... Is someone stalking us? Most importantly, why whisper!?!? That triggers bad anxiety in me. And I hate my adrenilen rushing! It feels weird! Okay!?

As the whispers continued, there was a large hole on the wall... I went closer to it (and sneezed into it. I didn't mean it! I swear!). But, before I could think, Olivia said, "Be careful! That's a bottomless pit! Here, take this!" Olivia then gave me a empty bag. I asked, "What is this?" Olivia replied with, "It's a confetti bag!" "A confetti bag?" "You know, to contain confetti! Since everything is paper, it would make sense that confetti would be everywhere!" That would make sense with little pieces of paper when I got out of the tree... I scratched my face again.

And so, off I went! Kicking trees with my legs to get some confetti. I did get some snarky comments from the whispering. But, I now have a full bag of confetti! I threw some confetti at the hole from earlier, and it stuck onto the surface on it. I kept going, and filled the hole completely! Ooh! I just know I'll be using this more in the future!

As I filled out holes and collecting as much confetti my bag can carry, I saw some spikes on the ground... Weird... There should be spiky bushes... Not straight up spikes!

As I thought of millions of scenarios where someone could set up those spikes (and more sneezing), I saw a Question Mark Block. I went around the spikes, behind a tree (while scratching like crazy), and filled the hole under the block to get to it. I jumped into the block (Ow! My head!) And a Mushroom out of it. It's kind of weird, I thought for the millionth time, why does a Mushroom have... Eyes?... Olivia snapped me out of me head, "Oh! A Mushroom! I've heard of these things! They can heal you if you get hurt!" "No wonder Mario has a ton of these things!" I said, I've never had a Mushroom before. But I have heard of them. So I know there's different kinds.

I put it in my other pocket, (right after Olivia goes into my main pocket again) or as I like to call it, The Other Pocket, and continued through this Whispering Woods.

I saw more spikes and avoided them too. Jumping up and filling out holes, I found myself with trees with vines. I pulled a vibe closest to me, and I got a lot of coins. I pulled the next one, and I got a bunch of leaves falling into the area below me. Since I am not a Grounds Keeper, I left the leaves alone. I pulled another one, and nothing happened. I filled the hole under the next vine before pulling it, and I got a wilted up Fire Flower. I went to another vine, and I saw a wilted regular flower fall into the lake in the distance. In a flash of light, the flower was restored to it's original glory. I pulled it again, and a broken Boom Box fell into the lake. It was then restored aswell. I pulled it for the third time, and Birdo falls into the lake! Birdo!? Luckily, she was also restored, so everything was fine! The vine finally disappeared and a log rolled into where I need to go next.