The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - Discovered

Start from the beginning

"Ron Draco's right! You missused the trust that I gave you by getting off with that fifth year. I thoguht that I loved you but you played me! I thought that you were different but your just the same as every other guy!" Hermione said.

"But why him?!" Ron said sounding really upset.

"Because he is the one who held me when I cried both times that I caught you and that girl. He was the one who was tortured because of how he felt for me! He is the one who bears the scars of what happened because he loved me! He is the one who didn't stop loving me despite what happened because of it! He is the one who loves me for what I am! He is the one who loves me because I am different to other girls!" Hermione stated and with that managed to somehow break the imperious curse and walk over to me, taking a hold of my hand and staring pointedly at Harry and Ron.

"Wait a minute did you just say he LOVES you?!" Ron just about shouted.

"Since the third year!" I said quietly.

"If you loved her then why did you treat her so horribly for the past four years?!" Ron screamed at me.

"Well it was bad enough being tortured at home, if it had happened at school as well I would probably have died!" I said.

"Yeah bieng sent to your room is such a torture!" Ron said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm not talking about that sort of torture! I'm talking about the Cruciatis curse and more!" I snapped.

"Yeah sure I believe you!" He said, voice thick with sarcasm. I sighed and pulled off my shirt.

"What is this a strip club..." He stated but his voice trailed off when he saw the scars that where all over my upper torso.

"I wasn't joking you know!" I said before holding out my left arm. His eyes widened when he caught sight of my mangled Dark Mark. He took in the word traitor with wide eyes. I turned around and let him see the words "Muggle lover" scrawled across my back in the Dark Lords writing. "And you think you had it hard for liking someone!" I snapped at him. "I had my own father trying to kill me for it! You know "avada kadavra" and all that, only to be snatched away by my aunt who then tried to kill me herself!" I growled. Ron's eyes widened farther as I said this. "So you tell me Weasley, who loves her more? You wh ocheats on her or me who got tortured veryday for four years and never stopped loving her?" I said before pulling my shirt back on and walking off with Hermione close behind.

"Draco," Harmionesaid timidly. "Thank you!" She said sincerely.

"Your welcome, but I just couldn't believe that he used the Imperious Curse on you!" I said, desperately trying to reign in my anger. I looked down at Hermione bafore taking her hand in mine and gently squeezing it. She smiled up at me and sighed when she heard the boys running up behind us.

"Hermione! Draco! Wait up!" Called Harry, who was running towards us with Ron jogging behind him.

"You know what Draco," Ron stated upon reaching us. "You're right! Hermione is better off with you! I hope that we're still friends!" Ron said hopefully.

"Yeah sure!" I said, glas that I hadn't lost one of my all too few friends.

"Hey I know that it isn't allowed, but can we see your common room?" Harry asked, putting on the most hilarious face.

"Well I suppose you just want to ocme up so that me and Hermione can't get up to anything!" I asked. Harry's face instantly fell.

"Darn! Foiled again!" He joked.

"Harry I am the King of that sort of thing! The day on of your little plans gets past me is that day you blow up my Gravestone!" I teased.

"So does that mean yes?" Harry asked.