EPISODE 4: GEMINI'S DEMISE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE

On the magical planet of Star, where everything was back to its former glory and beauty, Gemini was in his armor, sitting at the back of his viper and waiting for the invaders to arrive. Gemini had created clones of 2,000 as the ships of the invaders landed one by one.

Jupiter was the first one to walk down as he looked at Gemini eyeing him. The spaceships' doors opened as the armies of different creatures walked out and stood there until further notice. Jupiter walked towards Gemini.

Jupiter - So this is the real you?

Gemini looked down at Jupiter.

Jupiter - The real you has three eyes.

Gemini jumped and stood on the ground, looking at Jupiter with a smirk on his face. He took out his knife and put it on Jupiter's neck. Jupiter looked at Gemini cautiously.

Gemini - I'll kill you.

Jupiter smirked. He removed the knife that had pierced through his armor.

Jupiter - And what will you do about them?

He showed his army as Gemini looked at the army of Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto and then back at Jupiter and smirked. With a blinding movement, Gemini killed Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto and jumped back and sat at the back of his viper. Jupiter looked in awe at his fallen friends.

EXIT

SCENE 2

PLANET STAR

SUMMER REALM

UNKNOWN TIME

Ophiuchus was in a love region, following Aquarius. The prince was now in his teenage years. He was visiting the ogres and the giants, giving them rain and fire for their livelihoods. The tribes offered the prince their loyalty. He had his smile all the time. He offered wind to the pixies and the harpies and respectfully bowed his head to the kings and queens of the other tribes. The tribes came to love Aquarius, not because of the help, but because Aquarius never thought of himself to be better than the others.

Pyxis - Now do you understand why everyone favors Aquarius?

Ophiuchus smiled.