EPISODE 3: THE COURAGE OF GEMINI

Start from the beginning

Alya - But by the laws of our planet, if there're more than one heirs to the throne, they must fight and duel for that crown. You can't make that decision and give it up.

Aquarius kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 2

PLANET MOON

UNKNOWN TIME

DUNGEONS

Drako was caught, tortured, and drained of his energy. Bruises and blood were all over his body and face. He was being dragged down to the dungeons of the planet Moon. He was thrown into the cell where Miranda was. The guards closed the cell door and left as Miranda sat next to Drako, looking at him, worried.

Drako - Gemini is gone.

Miranda looked at him.

Drako - We're doomed.

Miranda - He's eliminated?

Drako - Yes, even the Guardians cannot help us now.

Miranda kept quiet, thinking of something.

Miranda - Maybe I can stop this.

Drako looked at Miranda.

Miranda - For the sake of our home, I'll plead with Jupiter again.

Drako kept quiet, understanding what Miranda had meant.

EXIT

SCNE 3

PLANET STAR

UNDERGROUND CHAMBERS

UNKNOWN TIME

Gemini was still keeping an eye on the king as Gemini's clones appeared, worried.

Gemini - What now?

Clone Gemini - Spaceships.

Gemini and the king looked at the clone.

Gemini - Ships? Invaders?

The clone nodded.

King Aruarus - All of our tribes are destroyed. Why are they returning?

Clone Gemini - The tribes are brought back after Indus's spell. They have come once again to destroy our home.

Gemini stood up.

Gemini - I'll deal with them this time.

King Aruarus - You'll die! You don't have enough power to face thousands of tribes of different planets and galaxies.

Gemini - Then I'll die! You see, your majesty, you and I are very different... You become powerful by taking what belongs to others. You run and hide behind those who are willing to sacrifice their existence for our home. I would never be such a coward.

King Aruarus - I have never run and-

Gemini - You used Leo's sister as a shield to save your own life.

The king kept quiet as Gemini looked at him with disgust.

Clone Gemini - I admire our gift, and I know we can do damage, but we'll not last.