With Strict Schools and Busy Buses

Youngjae cursed for what felt like the umpteenth time

'Important note for all the students of BangChan High; There will be a new rule indicating that students shall not be allowed to wander around  later than an hour after dismissal..This was requested by our school Director, Mr. Bang Yongguk as a safety precaution due to a  misunderstanding with a fellow student and a Gang lurking around the premises of the City. It was said that the student was caught up on a fight and ended up badly injured. As School Director, Mr. Bang requests all the students to go home immediately after being dismissed. Students spotted wandering around the City alone for no valid reason, or no permission from parents, shall face severe consequences. Thank You and please understand that this rule has been made for your own safety.'

The park was everything to Youngjae, it was quiet and peaceful. No irritating whining from his Younger siblings like there is at home, no frequent, loud yells from his teachers, and no annoying clingy classmates like there are in school

He despised the new rule. The park was the only place he'd gain peace, he'd stay for hours, even when the blue sky had long lost it's blue, even when the moon was awake, and even when the stars were brightly twinkling, he'd still stay there. It was his peace.

But it seems like that had to change from now on.

He cursed his way to the bus terminal but halted as soon as his eyes layed at the park.

"So peaceful..." He murmured

He tried to refrain himself to avoid the temptation but the place was just so serene and harmonious.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay just a few minutes..."

There wasn't necessarily any sign of the threat that he had been warned about in school, so it had been safe to say, it would be okay.

He calmly walked to his favorite spot under the shade of the big old tree where he could soundly settle in under and get the peace that he had longed for.

He laid himself down the ever so green grass, where from his spot, he could see the beautiful orange tinted sky.

as if the wind was singing him a lullaby, he tiredly let out a yawn

"It's been a rough day..."

"I don't think I'd lose anything if I took a short nap... well I've got nothing to lose anyway..."

He reluctantly shifted to a comfortable position before closing his eyes in preparation for 'a short nap' 

"I Love this place..."

~~~~

Moments later, he jolted up from his slumber as soon as seeing the orange sky, no longer orange, but now a dark shade of blue with a side of twinkling stars and a cresent moon to go with it.

"Aish... I slept in.."

He got up from his position and took a quick glance at his wrist watch

"...7:00 pm...Shit...."

He was now aware about how long he had been out and it shocked him to know that he was asleep for the last two hours..

He made his way out the park and proceeded his walk to the bus terminal in which he was suppose to go to about 2 hours ago, and now he's praying with all his heart, hoping no teacher or any other student from his school would spot him.  He didn't want to dirty his clean record, No, he didn't. He might have had teachers yelling at him but that's mainly because they were praising him, and to tell truth, he hated it. Sure, recognition is a good thing, but he didn't want to get the attention, all he wanted was peace... So basically, his record was as clean as Do Kyungsoo's dustpan...and he certainly didn't want to dirty it anytime soon..