Chapter 83

Jayden's POV

I walk back into the packhouse. Louren and Raph had arrived back so everyone was there. Christina saw me and immediately went towards me.

"Jayden did you find her??" She asked me hopefully.

"No. " Her face fell and you could see worry in her eyes. "But I think I know where she is."

They all perked up when I said this. "Where??"

I took a deep breath as I looked at the Luna. "Marcus."

Their eyes widened in shock at what I said. "W-What?? Why would... T-That's impossible Jayden she would never do something like that."

I looked away from the Luna as my guilt was building.

Garreth must have noticed this cause he spoke up. "Did something happen Jayden??"

"I-I..." My breathing was a little shaky as I didn't look at their waiting eyes.

"I-I... Made her... do it..."

You could hear a pin drop from the silence that enveloped the room and that's when Timothy walked up.

"What do you mean??"

"I-I said things.. terrible things that shouldn't have been said. Things that deeply hurt her and made her do what she did right now." I felt Timothy  grabbing me by my shirt, slamming me against the walls with a loud bang startling everyone.

"Y-You.." Garreth and Jonathan immediately tried to pull him off of me as Timothy's eyes darkened meaning that his wolf was taking over but I didn't do anything.

Even after what they did to me, the abuse. What I did was still wrong, and now because of that mistake Maddison's life was on the line.

So Timothy had the right to beat me and I was willing to let him cause I had just put his daughter's life in danger.

Timothy pulled away from Garreth and Jonathan before slamming me harder against the wall and holding me by my throat.

'Like what I did to Maddison.' I thought as his hold on my neck tightened but still I did nothing.

"Tim don't do this." His beta tried to get some sense into him but all he got was a growl from his alpha.

The other just looked on, not knowing what to do. Lina and my mom looked on worried at what might happen. Sebastian stood shocked at the scene. Raph had his arms around Louren who was looking away from the scene while Mason held his tear streaked mother, worried for the life of their daughter.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I managed to choke out.

I looked into Timothy's eyes and saw myself. A parent, worried about their pup.

"I'm sorry." I said again as his tight hold lessened.

Someone hand then appeared in Timothy's arm and the alpha immediately looked to see his mate beside him.

"Let him go Tim." I was a little shocked.

Why was she helping me??

"Please Tim. Let him go."

The Alpha's shaky hands lessened their grip on me and before I knew it I was dropped om the floor.

Jonathan immediately went beside me. "Are you alright??"

"I'm fine." He had his hand on my shoulder. I wanted to shrug it off of me but decided not to since he only wanted yo help, I guess.

"Alpha!!" Anthony ran in with James right behind him. "Vampires are at the boarder."