Chapter 11

August 2020 - Happy womans month to all the beautiful ladies reading my story!! Your amazing in your own way! 🌹

Please enjoy this new chapter ! Vote and comment!

Blanche's POV:

As soon as i returned from walking Tay half - way home i decided to take a nice warm bath with all the trimmings included.  I ran the bath and lit up some candles to creat a relaxing mood, i needed to unwind and not think of anything else which was currently happening in my life. There is a saying that goes " dont let your happenings influence your happiness" find your happy place.I pinned my hair in a messy bun and started to undress so i could enjoy my wonderful bath. I dont remember the last time I had some good quality time with no one else around just me.As soon as i finished taking my well deserved bath I heard a urgent knock at the door almost as if the person on the other side of the door intended to break down the door whether I open the door or not. I quickly got dressed in only a long sweat shirt and panties and hurried to the door as quick as I can.

Who could it be at this late hour? What possible urgency could there be?

The door almost slammed open as soon as I unlocked the door and there it was Roy-lee standing infront of me with his sweaty forehead and palms and I knew something must have happend for him to look this unravelled. Almost immediately the earlier events of the day came back to me in flying colours and crushing down on me like a fire storm. I started to shout :

What the fuck you diong here?
You want all these hoes? Then go ahead make my day, u can have them , you can have all of them, I will even help you to organize dates for you and your sick dick!!!

I was looking for some sort of reaction to come from my so called boyfriend but he just stood there not saying a word and staring the hell out of me. It irritated the living shit out of me. Suddenly he started to shake uncontrollably and I could not resist the urge to  hold him and try and stop the shaking. I wanted him to  calm down and speak to me so that i could fully understand what was really going on.

I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! Please forgive me !  Is all I heard him say for almost five minutes straight. My neighbourhood was never the quiet type so I was use to the sound of police sirens in the surrounding area. This time the sound was different and it sounded like it was coming remotely closer by the second. My aparment was still somewhat  dark from earlier the evening when I was taking my candle light bath. The blue and red light from the police van almost lit up my entire small apartment. I felt Roy -Lee grip tighten around my waist almost as if he was trying to hold on to me for some reason.

For the second time this evening there was a load bang at my door .

Police ! Open up !

I turned to Roy-lee and his whole face went pale with shock written over all his features and eyes that looked as if they were drowning in tears.

Police ! Open up! Please cooperate!

I looked at Roy - Lee who was hunched over one of my chairs. He said please forgive me I did not mean to !  I couldnt put two and two together at this point in time because last time I checked we were fighting over his text to other girls now I have a police van infront of my house with policeman banging at my door trying to gain access.

I went over to the door and cooperated by allowing them access into my apartment.

Me:Evening sir, may I ask what this is about?
Police officer: Madam may we come in , we need to have a word with Roy-lee.

The last words I heard was " you are under arrest ". I saw the police handcuff him and leave my apartment while I just stood there not saying a word.