Chapter 2

Roy -lee

I was just starting my studies at one of the top universities, my parents was proud and i wanted to succeed in my course of study. Ofcourse it wasnt always this way because as you know once you have a reputation its hard to prove to everyone else around you that you have indeed changed.

2 years earlier

I was still attending high school and was dating a girl called Catherine. Catherine was beautiful and had the sun shinning in her hair, i loved her smile because it always seemed like she did not have any worry in this world. She was the one i told myself at a very young age i wanted to marry.

As time went by i became certain that this was indeed the girl for me. She believed in me and my dreams and wanted to see me succeed in life which was actually what i needed if i wanted to study at a university.

It was late August and we had to start planning for our matric dance. I wanted to take Catherine but she was a year younger than me and our school only allowed for pupils who are in the same grade to attend the final dance together. We agreed that i will attend the dance with one of her girlfriends.

She wasnt as hot as Catherine and had no ass.

Her name was Shirley by the way. As the time came closer to us attending the ball i had to spent more time with Shirley so we can make sure our clothes would match . I remember showing up at her house everyday after school.

At first i thought  i will never like this girl, lets just get this stupid dance over with so i can be with my sweet sweet girl Catherine.

One afternoon we went for her dress fitting and when she came out of the dressing room to show me what it look like i was more then pleased with what i saw, for the first time i noticed she was slender but beautifully  built almost like the models you watch on tv.

To my suprise i wanted to kiss her, i went to see my girlfriend Catherine later that day but i still could not get the thought out of my head about how perfect Shiley looked.

I wanted to kiss her, just once...

It was the night before our matric dance that i went over to Shirleys house to finalise everything for the upcoming dance. When we finished all the arrangements she was kind enough to walk me out. I caught a glimpse of her looking at me it was almost as if she knew what my thoughts  was.

I asked her if i could hug her and she said yes. I draw her closer to me and held her slender body close to mine, as she started to pull away i remember quickly going in for the kiss. She didnt push me away instead she let me continue to kiss her.

I only touched my girlfriend Catherine before then i sudden thought crossed my mind.

Maybe i should place my hand under her sweater and lightly pull at her nipples.

I proceeded with my action and still she did not pull away, i heard her breath go a little faster than normal.

I pulled away out of guilt.

Shirley: hey that was good why did you pull away
Me: it was good but it cant happen again
Shirley: we just have to wait and see, now wont we

The night of the matric dance

It was finally the night of the dance and i wasnt excited at all because of what i did to my girlfriend Catherine.

I mean what if she finds out? They are besties after all, what the fuck was i thinking.

It was time for me to pick up Shirley from her house and pose and  parade for all the pictures. When we got to the wall where the event would be held i found to my relief they serve alchol, o how i needed to drink my guilt away.

I remember Shirley thanking me for the evening and inviting me to a small gathering afterwards if i wanted to come. I declined.

We enjoyed the evening and i was more than tipsy when we left to return home. As soon as i opened our door i found Catherine was silently sitting in our living room waiting to hear how the evening went. We spoke for more than an hour because she wanted to know all the little details since she wasnt allowed to attend. After a while she told me she was tired and wanted to rest. I told her it was already late in the evening and that she can sleep in my bed , i will use the sleeper coach.

Time - 11:45

I was just about to lay down and was sure Catherine was fast asleep. I got up and got myself a warm jacket and decided to attend Shirleys party after all.

We had a few drinks and more drinks until everything became a bit fuzzy.  I pulled Shirley around the corner while she giggled. I kissed her. I just wanted to make sure that our earlier kiss was worth feeling guilty for.

Suddenly my cock began to swell so hard that i wanted to be inside of her . I kissed her while slowing moving my hands to unzip the pants she was wearing, to my suprised she helped me. I then continued to slide my finger inside her wet pussy , first i used one finger , one finger then became two finger i could hear her moan and it was like music to my ears.

I wanted to  fuck her real good...

She pulled my pants down and then continued to pull her pants down as well. Dammit i wasnt going to let the opportunity of a wet wanting pussy pass me by.  I slided my cock right  into her wet pussy, mmm it felt real good. I pushed her against the wall with her legs just above my waist, she wanted me and i wanted her, no questions  asked.

We fininshed our little deed and i went home. My girlfriend was still fast asleep when i got there, thank God

6 months later

I found out Shirley was pregnant and didnt bother to tell me. Catherine found out and instantly left me after i told her the absolute  truth.

I promised myself that i would go study and not bother with girls, until i kissed a girl outside a club, now she started to text me and i will rather play dumb then get involved with her, or say i was to drunk to remember.

The present

My child was born health and beautiful but i was not allowed to see him or speak of him ever, this was the rules my parents made.