Our school fortunately allowed the students to go off campus during lunchtime, to get food. So this should be an easy excursion for Taehyung and I. My eyes scan for the tan boy throughout the whole cafeteria. When I finally spot him, my face brightens up. He was with his friends, yet I still rush towards him. "Finally Taehyung, let's go." I saw the shocked expressions of his friends and grinned. Our hands were locked together as I pulled him with me towards the exit. "My car is over there.". Ever since Mingi and I broke up, I've been driving myself to school.
"So, how did you like the party?" I ask the tall boy, trying to make conversation. "It was great. I don't really go out to parties because I'm usually very busy. Plus my friends aren't the partying types."I hum in understanding. "Oh, what made you come this time?". "My friend Hoseok convinced us. I agreed to come especially because it's our last year so why not?"

🔞 (3rd person POV)

As soon as they entered Jimin's bedroom, immediately their hands were all over each other. Taehyung's large ones groping his ass, and Jimin's small ones gripping his collar. They made out sloppily, yet passionately. It was like a fire, fueled by their sexual desire for one another. Jimin's lips nipped at taehyung's strong jawline, and his hands trailed towards the taller's bulge. He palmed him gently, moving his hand in circles. "Ahh Jimin-ah." Impatiently, Taehyung tugged at the boy's clothes. Once they were off, he spoke in a velvety, deep voice. "Get on your knees." Jimin complied, almost too quickly for his liking. Taehyung unzipped his own pants, and pulled them down along with his boxers. "Suck." He commanded simply, and the boy below him was eager. His small hands wrapped around the male's length, slowly jacking him off. He brought his plump lips down, sensually sucking the tip earning him a groan from the taller. Without warning, Jimin fully went down, taking taehyung's whole dick in his mouth. He deep throated him, not once gagging. "Fuck Jimin-ah" Taehyung's hand rakes through Jimin's hair soothingly, before grasping it roughly. With that control, he began to thrust into his mouth. Looking down, Taehyung's eyes lit up instantly. He basked in the way the boy looked up at him. The wide, teary, eyes and blushed cheeks. The way his beautiful lips were wrapped around my cock deliciously. It was a fantastical sight indeed and the fact that Tae was in charge drove him mad. "Damn, I can't come yet." He mumbles, pulling himself away from the boy's mouth. Already knowing what he wants, jimin retrieves the lube and a condom. Smirking, Taehyung takes them and pushes him on the bed. "We don't have much time so I don't know if I can prep you." The bigger boy says and Jimin grins. "Don't worry about that. I've had some fun by myself yesterday just thinking about you. " His voice was so silky and pretty, Taehyung couldn't wait to ravish the small boy. Just the thought of the pretty boy touching himself, thinking about him made it even sexier. "Interesting, have I been on your mind lately?" Tae asks amused, one eyebrow raised. "Mhm." He replies, biting his lip. "Now fuck me." Sliding the condom on, Taehyung takes the lube and lubes his dick. He pushes the boy's knees towards his face and enters him slowly. Not only was the warmth around his dick overwhelming, but the boy's expression when he was in. "Oh my, mhm. Oh my God Taehyung." The taller pulled out agonizingly slow, causing the smaller to whine and whimper. With a snap of his hips, Taehyung roughly thrusted back in. "Fuck!" Jimin moaned, clenching his eyes shut. "You missed this huh?" Taehyung rasps in his ear, the speed of his thrusts increasing rapidly. The poor boy only whimpered in response, as he was getting pounded by the top. "Only spent one night with me and you already can't get enough." His voice was laced with amusement. "I-I'm not- mhm- attached. You just- ahh- fuck good." The boy denies, too prideful for such accusations. "We'll see." Jimin rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck. The top was slicked with sweat, making his tan skin glisten. His curly hair slightly damp, some parts sticking to his forehead. Jimin was rosy all over, and a light layer of sweat was apparent. As Taehyung thrusted faster, his groans turned into deep growls turning jimin on even more. Jimin lived for the dominant, animalistic aura. It made him feel so primal and protected. Like Taehyung owns him, at the moment, because he can never be owned. But he likes the feeling of being wanted and desired. Pulling his neck, Jimin pressed their lips together, as he felt himself reaching his peak. Taehyung was about to come too and it was evident by the way his thrusts became weaker. "I'm gonna come, Taehyung-ah." Jimin whined, releasing them from the kiss. This time, Jimin came undone. Not long Taehyung came as well. They both layed there, breathless but satisfied. "Lunch is over in a bit, we have to go." Taehyung explains, cleaning himself up. Jimin nods in agreement, hurrying to put his clothes on.

_That_Bitch_Min_

Liked by BabyBunny_JK and 989 others

_That_Bitch_Min_ This ass is all yours daddy 🤭😋😏👀
view all 321 comments

Princess_Jinnie👑 Wait... don't tell me this is about, you know 👀

_That_Bitch_Min_ @Princess_Jinnie 🤫👀

A.N~ I haven't updated this story in a hot minute, please forgive me. Hopefully you love this chapter. 💜💜💜