Chapter 10: Christmas Depression

HELLO MINNA!

So I know most of you have class now... BUT do not worry about this story! It will continue!!

This was supposed to be published on Christmas but I couldnt published it in time...

Hope you guys like it!
Please comment my errors and all!

Let's get started!

Chapter 10: Christmas Depression

~~Levy's P. O. V.~~

Its been a month since the news said that Lucy Heartfilia is getting married.

Its been a month since Lucy was depressed

Its been a month since Natsu didnt smile like before...

Maybe all of this have a connection...

"Shrimp... SHRIMP!!!" Someone shouted on my EAR!

"WHAT?" I shouted back. "The brownies are burning..." Gajeel was the one who shouted and told me that.
I looked at the oven. "Oh cr*p!" Quickly I went to the oven and picked up the tray of brownies.

I sighed. "I'm glad they didnt burn..."
"Why did you make brownies?, It's late you know?" Gajeel asked me curiously. "Well, its almost Christmas Eve! I thought I could cheer Lucy..."
I answer. Gajeel looked at me and smiled. "You are a good friend.." Gajeel said. I smiled. He got up and walked to the door. "I'm going home" He said. "Okay! See ya tomorrow!" I replied happily.

// THE NEXT DAY //

"I will go to the library! I need to return a book I borrowed. And since its still morning, Gajeel wouldnt mind." I said it to myself.

Ever since Gajeel started visiting me, I discovered some facts that you wouldnt believe. Like...

He has a thing for cats.

He even got one! He is called PantherLily! I wanted Lily and Gajeel wanted Panther. And thats how he got his name!

I got out of my apartment and started walking to the library.
While walking I saw Gray in a hurry.

"Good morning Gray!" I talked to him.
"Uhh Hi Levy! Sorry got to go!" He answered quickly and left.

While going to the library, I saw Gajeel in his motorcycle with..... a girl.

I thought it wasnt real but I was wrong. He was with another girl.

I felt something wet in my checks. I touched them. "Tears?" I asked myself. I quickly ran away from the spot.

~~ Gajeel's P.O.V.~~

Oh god... I think Shrimp saw me...
Thanks Cana...

// FLASHBACK //

I was still sleeping when...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

I woke up and opened the door.
" HEY! C'mon I need to get to the doctor!" My neighbor, Cana Alberona shouted.
She was always drunk, but sometimes she was nice.

"Why today?" I asked. "Well Its Christmas Eve! Soo yeah thats why!" Cana shouted again.
"Okay Okay..."

// END OF FLASHBACK //

I went to Shrimp's apartment and knocked on the door.

No answer

I knocked again

Still no answer.

A woman in her 70's was passing through. I reconised her.

"Yo Ultear!" I said to her.

"Oh Gajeel! How are you?" She asks.
"I'm fine, Hey have you seen Shrimp?" I ask her.

"Lil' Levy? She said she was going to a friends house..."

"Thanks Ultear!" I quickly went to my motorcycle and started driving.

Hours passed and I still coulndt find her.

"Its already dark! Where are you Shrimp" I thought.

Looked around and I found out I was infront of the Heartfilia Mansion.

I looked around more and I saw Levy in the garden.

There were guards so I sneaked into a hole to get in. It was a small hole... I dont know how I got inside.

"Shrimp!" I shouted. She looked back and her eyes widened.

"Shrimp... I've been looking for you..." I said.

She didnt answer.

"Levy..."
"STOP!" Levy shouted.

"I-I cant stand this!" She continued shouting. "I THOUGHT THIS FEELINGS ARE MINE WERE TRUE! B-BUT I GUESS I- I...." Levy went to the floor crying.

Feelings? My feelings for her is to protect her.... To see her happy...

To make her smile in the darkest of days...

I walked to her. The snow made sounds while I was walking.
She looked up to my face.

I kneeled down and.... I hugged her.

"Shhh, I dont want to see your pretty face sad..." I said to calm her. I blushed at the thought that I said that.

She was still crying... In my arms...

Suddenly it started snowing.

"White Christmas..." I heard Levy said.

I looked at her, she wasn't crying anymore... I kept staring in her beautiful eyes.

On instict I leaned closer, She did too.

We were inches apart from kissing...
I didnt care...
I found my true feelings for Levy...

I love her...

We kissed... Sweet and short kissed but passionate at the same time.

The moonlight above us, the snow falling, it couldnt be better...

CLICK!

I heard I looked up and saw Bunny Girl. Yes, I talked to her a few times with Levy. Dont tell me why I call her that, I dont even know either.

She had a camera. I blushed realing she took a picture of us. She put ger index finger on her lips. She wanted me to stay quiet. I looked down and saw Levy asleep...

I hope she will remeber this....