"You don't have to worry about my breakfast everyday sweetheart. I can always cook for us. All you need to do is be with me, every single morning." Jungkook uttered before leaving a light peck on his nose. Taehyung giggles this time.

"Alright then but for now, let's eat this."

Taehyung is so happy watching Jungkook eats his pancake.

"So?" he asked waiting for a feedback just like how the writer waits for reaction whenever he writes her updates. Jk smiled at his boyfriend before he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Hmmmmn, the bestest breakfast ever!"

Taehyung laughs so hard as he playfully hits his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Gukkie! You're just saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings!" he said pouting and this time it's Jungkook's turn to laugh out loud.

"Sweetheart I would never! I guess I have to send Nana Tala a gift for teaching you how to make those perfect pancakes. I also love how you mixed the coffee. It's perfect and I'm saying that without bias." Jungkook explained and it's only then when Taehyung finally smiled at him.

"I'm glad you like it then. Now we can go to your office!"

****GOLDEN ARCHITECTURE FIRM****

If there's one thing Jungkook is proud of aside from being Kim Taehyung's boyfriend, it's his and Jaehyun's firm they built upon graduating. So when Taehyung enters the building & complimented it immediately, he's beyond happy.

"Wow!"

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's eyes wander around the lobby of their firm. They were greeted by very welcoming staff as well.

"Omg, Gukkie this is wonderful! The way you put gold & the rough walls, it's magnificent!" Taehyung even clutches his hands in front of his chest.

Jungkook's smile gets wider by the second.

"Wow, I didn't know you'll like it. Most of our clients thought that it's odd combination but I want it that way because I like to be different." Jungkook explained.

"It's perfect Jungkook. I love it. It holds the name of the firm."

"I didn't know you like arts too." Jungkook uttered as they get inside his office.Taehyung stopped in his track when he heard his boyfriend's comment. He remembers VANTE all of a sudden and he's about to tell his boyfriend about it now when his eyes caught something too.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked when he noticed his boyfriend staring at his Winter Bear, another sculpture he bought from his favorite artist. 

"Ahhh, you noticed Winter Bear too. That masterpiece is made by my favorite artist called Vante. He isn't super famous but i love all his work."

Taehyung feels like all his blood and soul left his body.

"Actually I already packed some of his masterpieces at home. I can't wait to show them to you. Aside from Jaehyun and Namjoon hyung, he's the only one I can work with though we haven't met yet." Jungkook keeps explaining.

Taehyung's head feels like about to explode.

 'MR. GOLDEN BOY, JJ...THE RING...THE NUDES...THE SWEET NIGHT...THE GOLDEN BUNNIES..NOW THE WINTER BEAR.' 

Taehyung turned around & saw the golden bunnies on top of the table inside the office too.

"V-vante..." he mumbles.