"See, even little things like pockets, you men privilege of it as well before we" she accuses and he shakes his head.

"Yeah, yeah. Now that little miss has turned to a woman, she finds every little thing offensive but what I would like to know what were you doing at the village?" he asks and her eyes widens scared she was caught.

"So, you were there" he nods and Crystal groans.

"The guards we..."

"Already taken care of, every thing they took away were safely returned back as well as the damaged were repaired and paid for" he informs and she smiles.

"At least you agree it was not right"

"Anyone using the Royals name in vain will never be accepted"

"Do you really think I am not ready to be a Queen?" she asks him and Adrian turns around with his back to her before he walks back and stands with his arms folded and back touching the branch while both of them stare at the horizon.

"None of us are ready for responsibilities, but we learn, we may survive or die trying to do the right"

"I will not be able to please everyone though"

"If you think I have stayed here and protected you for all these years for you to go sit in that throne and start to please everyone, I think we should cancel the whole thing, right now" he states as he stares at her and she laughs.

"Will you do the crowning?" she asks and he frowns.

"I am not..."

"My father trusted you with my safety and in this whole world if there one person who wants me to take that throne it is just you. I don't want to wear the crown by the hands of someone who I do not trust"

"It will be wrong, I am just a warrior, it is not my place to do so" he states but she moves down from the branch and touches his arm.

"It's not a request but an order, Adrian and you do not dare go against me" she smiles making him sigh.

"We will see" he states as they make their way to the palace.

"And Adrian, if everything goes well, I have something I need to show you" she smiles making him frown.

"You got more pockets stitched?" he teases making her laugh.

"Yes, pocket full of sunshine" she replies as she rushes to the palace while he just stares at her with a small smile.

*******

A knock on the door makes Adrian walk towards it, opening the door he finds Giovanni standing and waiting for him.

"Is everything alright?" Adrian asks Giovani.

"The invites have been sent"

"So?" Adrian asks raising a brow.

"The Alphas have no problem in regards to the coronation, we all are in for the much-needed peace but I am afraid the vampires and witches does not think so"

"We knew it from the beginning, Gio, so what's the point?"

"We cannot go to war because of this, you know it will bring nothing but chaos"

"Situation is not in our favor at the moment as well, wolves and vampires both are dying, witches are not being any help, so we need her to be in that throne...

I would want just one hand ruling us instead of ten wanting to do so"

"Okay, be sure she is protected well, few of the clans has agreed to come see her before the coronation. Alert Crystal as well"