Putting his work aside, he follows his mate out of the room.

"What was wrong with us talking in my workplace?" Giovani asks her.

"Your workplace, that is the wrong thing"

"Meaning?"

"Out of your workplace, that is the only time you can bear my presence" she points making him frown and stop.

"Bear your presence? You are my mate; I do not have to bear anything regarding you" he points and she stops as she stands in front of him.

"But you sure cannot stand me when it comes to your work, my presence turns you into someone else"

"If we are here to discuss work then..."

"How can I accept you as my mate when you cannot accept me as one?" she asks and he narrows his eyes at her.

"I have been vocal about you being my mate much more than you" he accuses.

"Being a mate just does not mean being together, to me it means you accepting me in every way then again you cannot even stand me sharing the same profession"

"Are you saying you are rejecting me?" he asks with a growl.

"No, it makes me feel like you are the one rejecting me" she defends.

"Work is not the only..." he starts but she stops him.

"You know very well, your manliness in your workplace is much more important to you than my feelings or thoughts"

"I did not know I was making you feel so" he sighs.

"I will step aside if this is something you want but know this is not right. Crystal's coronation is in few days, I will not make you chose between me and your pride...

But know, I cannot be with someone who will hail our Queen, not with loyalty but with malice" she informs him.

"I will never betray our King, who trusted us to do right by his daughter" he hisses.

"Then you still have hope" she replies as she excuses herself.

*******

Crystal stops on her way to sneak out as she finds Adrian training at the grounds, with a sigh she turns to walk back to the palace as she realizes as always, she has to be careful about sneaking or else she will wake up Papa Bear named Adrian Martin.

"Are you trying to avoid me?" Adrian voice halts her on her step so she has no choice but to turn and face him.

"Only if you are done throwing a tantrum" she smiles sweetly and his eyes narrows at her.

"Tantrum?" he asks as he grabs his shirt and wipes his face with it and Crystal sighs as she pulls out a hanky from her pocket before handing him as they walk together.

She smiles as she jumps to sit on the broken branch laying on the ground with her legs swinging, she watches him make his way to drink water.

"Were you going somewhere?" he asks as he stares at her from toe to head.

"I would not dare to leave with you back"

"Yes, the rumors of a missing Princess were rung through my ears" he points and she sighs.

"Can I know where you were heading to?" he asks but she ignores him.

"Can I get my hanky back?" she asks and when he returns it, she goes to put it in her pocket but thinks better of it and puts it aside.

"I found about usefulness of pockets while you were away" she points before she jumps from the branch and shows him her pockets.

"My, my, how were women alive without pockets in their dresses?" Adrian remarks full of sarcasm and she frowns.