Things that make Serenity flustered/blush

1. Complements:  She always blushes and finds it hard to take complements. No matter who it is she will blush and become flustered when complemented.

2. Hugs: She doesn't like any type of hug but those close will do it which fluster her so much that she is speechless.

3. Kisses: Much like hugs Serenity doesn't like kisses but someone is able to peck her cheek, her eyes grow wide while a blush grows.

4. Pick up Lines: She hates pick up lines as she doesn't know how to respond to them. Anytime she hears one it causes her to blush.

5. Hand Holding: She doesn't like people holding her hands because sometimes people can have sticky hands. If someone close to her takes her hand by surprise she goes silent while blushing.

6. Candid photos/ filming: Whenever Serenity is caught, being herself off camera, by people taking photos or videos it makes her incredibly flustered.

7. Praise: She detests praise because she doesn't know how to respond which causes her to become flustered.

8. Seeing other idols doing her dances: Whenever Serenity is shown videos of idols doing her dances along side singing her songs, she can't help but blush.

9. Affectionate touches: Serenity doesn't like being touched by anyone because it makes her become flustered and speechless.

10. Jaehyun: He does all of the above and more. He has made it his goal in life to make Serenity has flustered as possible. He has once said to Serenity while filming Running Man together that she is always on his mind while kissing her cheek which caused her face to go red.