This car is his?! And it's only one of the possibly many cars he has?!?!

"You really are full of surprises, aren't you?" she mumbled.

"What was that?" Taemin asked, his focus still on the road ahead.

"Ani, I didn't say anything". 

"Was it too much?" he asked rather seriously.

"A little bit," Naeun admitted, "They took a lot of pictures".

Guilt slowly crept into Taemin; he overdid it this time. He apologized to Naeun and promised that he'd take her thoughts into more consideration. She smiled at him and accepted his apology, although she felt it was unnecessary - she just wasn't used to be treated so kindly by anyone, more so, a boy. Naeun connected her phone to the car's radio and shuffle played her Spotify playlist. The first song that played was 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

How cliché, they both thought.

There they were, on their way to Crescent Peak to ski/snowboard, and coincidentally, the song they were hearing was a love song between two friends that started with a ski trip.

Very cliché indeed.

~~~

"Ever snowboarded with music on?" Taemin asked as he fastened his ski boots into his ski.

Naeun shook her head, "I didn't bring my air pods," she said sheepishly.

He chuckled at the expression on her face again. She really had the cutest expressions he'd seen in a girl.

Also, the most beautiful you've met, his heart teased but quickly shunned it. He reached down to his pockets for his earbuds and gave an extra pair that he brought to Naeun. They decided to start with a few blue slopes as a warm-up before going for the steeper ones. 

Once they had reached the top of the first slope, Taemin suggested their first music (Cue SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME cover by KURT HUGO SCHNEIDER <3).

A smile formed on Naeun's face, "Nice choice".

He smiled in return before gesturing an arm for her to proceed snowboarding

"Ladies first".

~~~

Naeun wished she had realized sooner how much more fun snowboarding was with music on. She never thought of the idea initially, afraid that any external distractions would risk her life (she was really paranoid back then) when snowboarding down extremely steep slopes. But as she snowboarded down the slopes with Taemin beside her and music blasting in her ears, Naeun couldn't help but squeal in joy.

Taemin couldn't contain his excitement either after hearing Naeun scream and whooped along with her.

Hours of fun passed by when the sky darkened. 

 "We should probably go", Taemin said but she refused. 

"You haven't gone to the diamond slope yet". 

He told her that it wasn't a big deal and that there'd always be another time.

"Besides, I don't want to leave you down here alone," he said and Naeun cocked an eyebrow.

"Who said anything about leaving me here? I'm going with you".

That caught Taemin by surprise, "I thought you didn't like snowboarding alone in the dark?"