Game On

"BOWLING?!"

Naeun craned her neck to Krystal, "Okay, this place needs a rename."

"I told you Starlight is the best resort," Krystal said proudly and for once, Eunji didn't try grabbing for her throat. The alley was pretty packed that afternoon, crowded by tourists and students, but they found two vacant alleys with ease."So, how are we going to do this?" Kai asked as he picked up a bowling ball, his sporty and competitive instincts ready for action. "Boys vs girls?" 

Krystal scoffed, "Sexist much," but a confident grin quickly formed on her face. If they thought playing against the girls would be an easy win, they had another thing coming.

"Game on."

~~~

"Yah, we're getting trashed here," Key complained. They had barely started their first round, yet the girls had twice the amount of points as the boys. It was Kai's turn to bowl; he only scored a five."Yah, are you really our school captain?" Taemin joked. Another cheer erupted from the girls' alley. Naeun scored another strike.

That girl never ceases to amaze me.

Taemin carefully aimed his bowling ball before releasing it; seven pins fell.

Better than Kai, at least, he thought.

Their first-round ended and the girls won with a total score of 290 out 360 compared to the boys who barely reached the two hundred mark. Krystal flipped her hair and gazed at the boys, victory written all over her eyes, "Bet you didn't see that coming, did ya?" The Golden Boys had no comment. They had come to a conclusion: on the outside, the girls were soft, innocent lambs but inside, they were scary, vicious killer lambs ready to tear you to pieces should anyone underestimate them. They continued to play a few more rounds. The boys got better, but none of their scores were close to the girls. 

Dinner was going to be on them - Yup, they made a bet before the games started. Who came up with it? Kai. Taemin and Key glared at him to which he raised his hands in defense. They went to a steak restaurant that had an amazing view of the town. Naeun's eyes sparkled at the appealing pictures of meat on the menu. She could already feel tenderness and juiciness of it in her tongue.

Despite being the ones to pay for dinner, the boys went all out on their orders. Not only did they order an enormous tomahawk fit for a king, but they also ordered truffle fries, calamari, ratatouille, burrata cheese, a seafood platter, buffalo wings, and grilled assorted vegetables - Naeun convinced them they should have at least one plate of vegetables to make their dinner "balanced."

"Jal meokkesseumnida!!" everyone said before digging into their scrumptious meals. To Naeun's surprise, every plate on their table was licked clean! No trace of uneaten or half-eaten food."You guys are absolute monster trucks," she said. "So are you guys!" Kai exclaimed which earned him an icy glare from all three girls.

"Are you calling us fat?!" Krystal threatened, gripping her steak knife on one hand.

Key could've sworn he saw Kai gulp. He and Taemin laughed which earned them a glare from Eunji and Naeun respectively.

"What's so funny?" Eunji growled. The boys sat there frozen.

SHIT!

The girls suddenly burst into laughter, amused by their reactions to three 'mean' girls.

"That was mean," Key grumbled, and Eunji merely winked at him.