This was beautiful. I was living in my euphoria. This was everything to me. Everything.....

I opened my eyes and the tears trolled down my cheeks that were threatening to fall. I released the breath that I was holding for who knows how long. My family. Two words but meant the world to me.

I miss them more than anything. I wanted to meet them and hold them again so badly. Just wanted to felt loved again.

"Why are you always alone?"

I snapped my head at the voice. I wiped my tears and smile up at the handsome man. As always Seonghwa was in his golden armor. But hella he was looking breath taking.

"Why are you crying y/n?" He asked. His voice filled with concern. I shook my head.

"Its nothing. How are you?" I asked. He sat beside me.

"I'm tired and you?" He asked and gaze up at the stars.

What should I say? I'm OK? I'm far from being OK

"I'm just fine I guess" I breathed out. He noded and kept his eyes at the sky above us.

"I heard what happened to you back in Werewolf kingdom." He said and finally his eyes met mine. They were glistening with purity and some hidden emotions. He was staring right into my soul. Therefore lieing to him will only make him doubt on me more. Which is the least thing I don't want.

"Yeah I hope you won't question me. I don't have any answers to your questions or anyone else's. I'm too stressed up to deal with your interrogations" I plainly said. He noded and lay down on the grass. I lay down next to him.

"The sky was filled with tantalizing stars

The cold breeze was a mere touch to make it more ethereal."

"How is your wound?" He asked. After some minutes of silence.

"It will take time but I'm worried it will leave a scar." I said. He nodes and close his eyes.

"Did you missed me sweetheart" He said and grinned. I chuckle and shook my head.

"Who will miss a moron like your" We laughed and stay there for quite some minutes. I almost forgot to ask him about royals. I sat up.

"Seonghwa I wanted to as ab......"

"I want to heal your every scar y/n. I wanna take away your pain. Can you let me??" He said and sat up. His eyes boring into mine. My heart skipped a beat and I forgot all of the questions I wanted to ask.

She was different. She was not like those lustful bitches he meet in this world or another ones. She was pure but held scars in her heart. Even though she don't share any of her problems or her past with him. But he was aware of the fact that if he will ask her it will only break her more. He don't know why he even wants spend time with her. Maybe because she was a replacement of Caroline. The girl who was like an older sister to her. Caroline was brave and a very kind person. For her power or immorality was nothing. Love and trust was more important to her. But y/n,she was a fragile flower.

My lovely readers thank u sooo much for 1k views.😍😍 I am soooo happy. *simply dies*😳😳😳 And sorry about the late update.
Love ya😚😚❤❤❤