Adoration

Adoration /ˌadəˈrāSH(ə)n/

noun

           Deep love and respect.

Eunbyul POV

Ever wonder why people love to adore cute and lovable animals and babies. Adoration is needed because that's one of the reasons why we love them. It shows our deep love and respect for them. But what if you're the only one who feels that way. I want to adore him in public but once again, I am only his best friend. I can't do anything about this feelings. I am confused if I should just end it as it is. Should I still move forward with this feeling that I have been having since then. 

As I keep my dairy, I fixed my things and walk towards Jisung's class which is at the end of the hall. As I reach his class, I see him talking to someone. That someone is her, Min Siyeon. The schools most popular girl. Min Siyeon is Jisungs' crush as I remember. He must be having the best time of his life right now. Knowing that I am only a friend, I decided to leave him alone and walk back alone by my self. 

As I was walking back home, my phone ringed. Looking upon the caller, I saw Jisung's name.

" What do you want now? " I asked as soon as I picked up the call

" Why did you leave me Eun-ah ? " He asked sweetly

" I saw you talking to Siyeon. I thought you will walk her back. Sorry for not informing you my dear squirrel. " I said back

" Please, once you see me talking to other people and decide to leave, message me so that I won't worry at all. " He said

" Yes, Dad " I said jokingly and hung up on him

He is worried for nothing. As if something will happen to me. Plus him working about me must be a dream come true but again, I might be because he see's me as his sister or twin.