Chapter 2

coppyright all right reserved any copying of ideas, or duplication is a violation of law and you will get in trouble by the law.

Heyy sorry if it's short tired to make it as long as possible. Thank you to who ever voted in my first chapter. :D
Please vote and comment .
Thanks and enjoy. 

************************

Chapter2

Jessica pov

Sam had taken my schedule when we left homeroom and saw most of my classes were AP (advance placement) and a few were 10th grade classes. Yea I'm a nerd. so the only classes we had together was Language arts-grammar and biology . Yes there are two different language arts classes one it reading and the other grammar.

Sam had left me to go to math while I was on my way to chemistry I had not seen where I was going and ran into someone. I dropped my folder and books in the process. So I apologized while picking up my stuff.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and its m..."  I was going to keep going but I got cut off by a deep voice.

"It's ok I wasn't watching were I was going either. Let me help you" he said while knelling down to help.

That's when I noticed that he was the same cute guy from the office this morning.

"Oh thank you. I'm new here and still trying to find my way around here." I said picking up the last of my stuff.

"Nah its cool I was on my way to my class anyways. I'm Corben by the way" he said extending his hand to mine.

"Jessica and thanks for the help" I said while shaking his hand then taking my stuff from him and putting it in my book bag.

"Do you need any help with finding your class or something." he asked hopeful.

I did need help but I don't want him to be late and the bell was about to ring and my first class was 10th grade chemistry.

"No its ok I know where it is. I was on my way to it anyways thanks for the offer though." I said

"Oh no it's ok just wanted to see if you needed any help. So I guess I'll see you around Jessica." he said turning towards his class

"Yea sees you around corban and thanks for everything." I said while waving to him.

Now back to the map ughh! it's useless I turned to see if he was still there and ask him for directions but he was gone.

Shit ughh!! Why didn't I just stay home?

Corben's  pov

Man she is so hot.

Jessica seemed too young for me but she is so hot that I can't resist I mean I am only a sophomore but she seemed too young to be a freshman.

She didn't seem imitated by me like all the girls are and I like it.

I was on my way to chemistry when I had bumped into her. I was on my cell texting derrick trying to see what was going on with the gang.

Then I bumped into her.

I know she said she did need my help but I gave up because she seemed like one of those people that don't give up on their decision.

I got in my class and was bored immediately. None of my crew was in here so made it boring.

I had tried to change it this morning when I first met Jessica in the office but there were no open classes.