2

Bill P.O.V.

So I was just waiting here in the statue. When a familiar boy came walking by.
I did not know who it was at first. The boy laid down. I took a good look at him and I say a very good resemblance between a little once known as Pine tree.

I guess that the twin pines are back in town. I take a good look at pine tree. He still has his fluffy brown hair and is a bit taller now.

I wonder how much time has passed. I think it has been just a couple years.

Why is he even here? I bet he is going to freak out if he see me.  That would be hilarious.

Now that I take a closer look at him. He seems to have eyebags. I wonder if  he was up studying like a nerd. I could only imagine. Before I knew it, Pine Tree fell asleep. he looked so peaceful when sleeping. I wonder what other faces he makes.  Wait what am I THINKING!

I think I need to rest too........

I had 1 hour sleep. I looked and saw the kid was still here. I guess it was like nine o'clock in the morning now. Its best if he does sleep.

I watched him sleep. (that's not creepy at all) It is not creepy! I just want to see what he will reacts to see he rival next to him.

Plus his face is really relieving?

Well looks like he is finally awake. As he looks back his eyes widen. That so funny. HahAhhHaaha. He gets up in a hurry. I thinks he about to leave but to my surprised he just sat back down and eats his human food.

Wow this kid finally has guts. He looks clam, I don't like that. And when he finished his meal, he just walk away. Jezz.

Time skip

My Pine Tree is back.

.

.

.

Dipper POV

   "DIPPER GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE." That was the first thing I heard when I came back. They were not even worried if I were dead.

I open the door of the 'house'

*SLAP*

Oww that hurt. My 'sister' just slapped me. Well at lest it was not a kick in the gut. That would of hurt way more.

"You.. you were support to wake me so I could go meet my friend." Mable was anger. She looked pissed.

I don't have time for this. So, I look her dead in the eyes and said "You never said that. And even if you did I don't think you want to wake up at seven." I just walked passed her. She kept on yelling at me, tell me that it was all my fault.

Well this was a fun day. Even though the afternoon just started, I am going to go to bed.

Well goodnight...

A/N- Well that was a long wait.  Sorry I ummm got busy. With school and just reading. I might post again this month too but probably not. And Marry Christmas or Hanukkah. I am soo ready for winter break,

480 words, Published - December, 12 2020.