Chapter 4

"Wow I'm surprised. Today's breakfast are so delicious" , Mrs. Jongcheveevat moan in delicious.

The maids left the room leaving alone the only head maid remain with the lady.

"Speaking of which, where is dear Gulf? Bring him down here to have breakfast with me"

"I'm afraid he already left the mansion madam", Mrs Jongcheveevat set her eyes to the maid with frown.

"Why didn't he tell me? Why dont you stop him?"

"He said he got something very urgent to do and we can't stop him right away. It will be rude to force him to stay without his willing."

Mrs Jongcheveevat got to admit, the reason sadden her a bit. She was right. It will be rude to ask him stay beyond his will. Plus, he's been here by unpleasant invitation too. She felt guilty for some reason.

'Ah, there nothing i could do right? I will make sure to find him again. He seem like a suitable boy to be another son of mine.' She thought.

--------------------------

"Gulf! Oi!", Mild shook his shoulder and stare right to his face.

"What?", he asked with a frown.

"You...daydreaming. What happen? Dont tell me it about Bright again. You guys acting like a couple. I dont understand", Mild shook his head.

"No. Nothing happen. We are fine. I just not in the mood to study today", Gulf stretch his stiffen body, perhap because he just sit all day from noon till evening. It already 4,how he wish to have a evening nap now. He could only sigh with the thought.

"What bother you then?"

Gulf's face was written like "saying it or not" either to tell Mild about last night or not. Nahhhh he better dont, it will be bothersome to explain everything and answer all his unnecessary questions.

"Do you maybe familiar with Jongcheveevat name?"

Mild's eyes look like it going to pop out as it open to wide. "Are you crazy? They are one of those famous rich family in Thailand after Medthanan and Opas-iamkajorn"

Somehow Gulf not surprise because yeah.... He have been to their massion.
Seeing all those bodyguards, a line of maids and everything that he cannot put in word gave him a bit shiver. He admire the assets they are having.

"Wait. Why do you suddenly asking me something like this? Did you do something?", Mild said with his index finger pointing at Gulf's face.

"I will slap you to the death for accusing me who innocently doing nothing wrong. Have you lost you mind or what?", Gulf attempts to slap his head for real because he already raise his right hand right behind Mild's head.

"Miandae my friend. Im just saying though. Let us just continue focusing to the lecture please haha.", Mild said with a waai before turning his focus on the lecturer.

Gulf's gaze was on the lecturer but his mind was on the other way around.

----------------------------

Gulf walk to his room with wobbly state. It not he drunk but just way to tired for the day. He had attended early morning and noon classes. His shift which supposed to finish at 7 became 10 because he have to cover one of his friend's. Said that he have emergebcy came up.

He wonder what it his friend, Pui are having to be that worried so much. He knew that friend of his dont have family or anyone to began with. Or he maybe in a relationship with anyone? Ah, i will just stop being nosy. It his life afterall. If he ever reach the limit, he sure that guy will seek for advices with one of them who's considered as friends to him.

Found his room was not lock, he knew Bright was inside so he just barge inside his room.

Bright was laying face flat on the bed with his long legs dangling at the edge of the bed. Gulf put down his beg and sit on the bed.

"Oi when did you came?", Gulf look back to see Bright without the need to turn his body around.

The light snores was heard from Bright as an answer for Gulf. Bright wont answer. Instead he go straight to the shower.

Bright already woke up after Gulf finished shower. He maybe awake by the sound of running water in the bathroom.

He sat up with a very wide open arms,wanted Gulf to sit on his lap which Gulf accept and sat there. As Gulf sat, he took a sniff at Bright's hair which slowly make his body relaxed.

They cuddle for awhile before Gulf the one that initiate the talk.

"When did you came?"

"Around 8?"

"You could just sleep in better position." Gulf referred to Bright's earlier sleep pattern.

"Ah you know that i love to sleep in weird position.", Bright grinning annoy Gulf but not in a bad way. He smiled to see the  face that Bright are having.

"You know what else weird thing we can do?", Bright have his smirk on while looking at Gulf up and down.

"What? A grown man lay on the floor, mopping around just to show a childish tantrums?", Gulf stated.

"Hey dont mentioned it haha", Bright chuckled before his mood back to the romantic again.

Gulf waited for his answer. Bright slowly rub his thumb on Gulf's thigh. Gulf actually feeling a bit of shiver by it that can lead to turn he on.

"The weird things i love the most is having you moan in my ears while having mine in yours"

Gulf smirk and pecks his lip which smirking as well.

"You really know how to set up mood dont you?", Gulf start to run his hands on Bright's hair.

That night going to be a very long night.

------------------------------

Weeks pass by

Gulf feel everything normal. Everything back to normal. Since those day, nothing happen though.

Everything came normal. Until today...

A man he supposed not to involve with....

ARE HERE!

_it been a very long time i updated. I have been very busy with studies that i abandoned my ff. Ohh so sorry baby. I will not guarantee for the next chap. Just wait and see. That all thing u guys can do for now huhu. Love u all_