Chapter 7

"I think this is wrong. Ok bye", Gulf open the door.

Mew hold back Gulf's body from turning. Flicking the alter forehead before he could unbuckle him.

"I thought you said it was a dinner but actually a big party full of elite people? Are you lying to me?"

"I know you not going to agree that why i lie. So now that we here, stop complaining already"

"I hate liars", Gulf tilt his head, showing his frowning face.

"Even i knew about this last week Gulf. It was supposed to be a family dinner but then mom postponed for 2 weeks because she been attending meetings outstate. That why she made party today. To celebrating her accomplishments on new project! "

Gulf pout and not looking at Mew, mimicking a child sulking.

"I want to go home"

"You aint going no where. I will open the door for you", Mew immediately get off his car and jog to the other side.

Mew open the door and offered a hand.

"What am i? A royal that need to be treat like princess? No need. Im a man, i can stand on my own", Gulf jump out the car just to stumble on his feet and his body lean toward Mew. Mew caught him before he could fall to the ground.

"Oh really? You meant to be treat like princess today", Mew lean his face closer to the flattering Gulf. Gulf push him and stands straight,covering embarrassment by dusting off his clothes.

"The ground were not stable. You the rich man, tell them to clean the path so the guest wont stumble by those stones", with his eyes rolled.

Mew chuckled, "It marbles surface. I dont see potholes either stones around.", Mew received a glare from Gulf.

"Now that we here. There's no turning back."Mew raise up his elbow near to his rib.

"Why are you raising your elbow for?", Mew raise his eyebrows, gesturing the occasional entrance of gentlemen and their partner in a party. Gulf understood but annoyed with the idea.

Gulf still puting his arm around Mew's anyway. "Being rich also bothersome"

"The fact im a man, why am i agree though?", Gulf continue. Mew just shrugged his shoulders.

It been almost a month they've together. Not together, together as couple but a partner with benefits. Mew currently pick Gulf from university and Gulf would spend Mew's money. They would eat and shopping together when they free.

Due to this, they became closer from the first time they met. Dont get the wrong ideas, they are partner with benefits but no sex included. Mew not that desperate. He just use Gulf as a fake partner to convince his mom to not marry him with any random women she chose for him. He not ready for any commitment and...child. 

Sometime Gulf forgot about Bright. He rarely see that guy since their last meal 3 weeks ago. Are they out of love? He wonder if someday they break up, will they?

Gulf shrug the thoughts and focus. Mew saw he shook his head and ask if he's okay. Gulf nod his head.

By the frontier, they were welcomed by a line of maids and butlers. As they came inside, Mew were greeted by some people which he was told they are Mew's cousins.

For a rich family, Mew's do have a lot of relatives. Kids and teenages are everywhere too. But dont expect to see them playing and screaming around. Instead, they gathering having conversations just like mannered adults do.

Gulf amused with what he seeing. This is not just ordinarily congratulation party he ever saw or attend but expensive thai cuisines dinner party. To see a table full of desserts, fruits and sweets, Gulf imagined himself eating some of them. Wondering how the taste of it all combine when it in his mouth. Must be mouthwatering.