🔧🌟𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕒 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨🍊🐹

Start from the beginning

But none of it made sense.

Everything around me was like some big video game.

Things were upside down, things were glitching. Things were mFinG FLOATING.

I don't understand how the hell this happend.

I constantly pass Gundham and Fuyuhiko but it's like they aren't real. I try to talk to them but all I hear is glitching.

I shuffles my way past the rooms, checking everything around me to make sure we can make it out of here. But nothing still didn't make any sense.

Then, as if my brain cells decides to reappear, I remembered something.

-" just let me warn you, I'm not real"

My eyes widen a bit at that sudden remembrance of Chiaki's last words.

What if none of this is real...are we all...fake? No, I definatly feel real..

In annoyance, I brush it off and continue my way down the hallway. I've looked in almost every room, finding odd things such as a news article of hiyoko that didn't make sense. Various manga books based off a tradgedy I don't even remember.

Maybe Monokuma is just lying to me..

I walk my way down the huge glitchy hallway, looking for any more rooms I haven't uncovered yet.

So I stopped in front of this huge brown door that's set up in front of me, and of course I open it.

When I find myself inside the room, I see a big holo gram of what looked like a girl...

You know what, Monokuma is just playing with me at this point.

I steadily walk my way up to the girl, and started talking.

...neo world program..
    ....hopes Peak tradgedy..
..
Makoto Naegi....

....f*ck...

-Gundham's POV-

I hurriedly ran around the place, a weird replica of Sonia chasing me down the hallways as I turn around the various halls and rooms this place holds.

Now, your probably wondering how the hell I got into this situation?

Well, I have no idea either.

"Cease yourself, fiend!" My devas sprang from my scarf without warnings and began kicking and scratching at the hologram, but with no luck nothing happened.

I ended up concerned in the hallway, thinking my life would end here...but then..

Alllllrighty kids! Go over to the red door to get this show over with!

The hologram vanished from my sight, and I was left on my own to find the door.

I guess this is where It all ends, huh?

My devas retrieved themselves back into my scarf as I walked myself around the place to find the red door, casually seeing the others already gathered by the entrance. 

I really hope this doesn't end badly.

-THE last class trial, mid way through-

"So, I've got a guest for you all..."

Oh great. What now? Another hajime-

Suddenly, a short young man with a huge ahoge stood before us, a determine look on his face that I've never seen before.