🔧ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕🐹

- Kazuichi's POV-

I've been sitting on this surprisingly cold beach for what feels like hours, the breeze swishing through my tangled pink hair, my beanie almost falling off by how forceful it was.

Gundham was sat right next to me this whole time. I wish I could be mad at him but I was to tired and lonley to kick him off the beach. Maybe it has been a few hours.

But I didn't realize how entertaining  gundham could be?

We were talking about animals, since the guy seems to like them. He even showed me his hamsters. Which one attempted to attack me, but gundham calmed him down.

"Mortal, do you suppose we go back inside? We are going to need some rest for the next day." He suddenly stands up, stretching before letting his hand out in front of me.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." I reach out and touch his hand, feeling how warm it actually was.

Dammit there was those sparks again.

Do I hate this?

Gundham suddenly jolts back once I was able to get up.

"F-fiend! I forgot that my skin was built off of poison! I was so focused on the current situation...I may have poisoned you!" He then runs off back to the hotel, not responding to my shouts of questions.

The hell was this guy talking about?

I shake my head, attempting to forget about gundham and the interaction with him I just had. I really hope this doesn't happen again. I'm gonna have to start avoiding him...ya know.

Because I hate him.

- Gundham's POV-

I ran into my cottage, panic filling my body as the previous events all came rushing back to my memory.

I let him touch my hand.

Frustration was all I could feel before I slid down my cottage door, knees to my chest and head in my hands.

What if my poison affected Kazuichi ? Will he know I actually care about him? I've only known the shark Mortal for a short amount of time but he seems to have a strong disliking  for me. This might be because I'm around Sonia so much.

He didn't know I don't really like Sonia.

Sonia was the one who insisted on us to date. I think she's an interesting person but I don't love her in a romantic way. Though, I'm convinced she only likes me for my God persona. 

Not the me underneath that.

My persona isn't a bad thing however, I quite like it. But sometimes I feel like putting it down. No one's seen me without it since we've been here.

I'm not confident enough to go up to her and tell her that myself, but hopefully if she finds out she'd understand. Maybe we can be friends even if I act differently..

Who am I kidding, I'll just keep putting my persona up.

Eventually, I got up off the floor. The sun was starting to rise but I was still exhausted from the previous events of the trial and talking to the shark mortal.

I lay my hamsters down on my bed. I want them to at least get some rest. I decide to leave my cottage once again, and head down to the restaurant.

The sun did nothing to make me any warmer. The breeze still strong enough to make my scarf blow out from behind me a bit. 

I walked into the restaurant lobby, taking a seat on the couch only to hear the morning announcement go off as soon as I sat.