She pitched the ball hard, using her strength and at the last second, produced an explosion of air to aid in the propulsion of the ball. A strong gust of wind enveloped the ball as it soared across the sky. Strong waves of wind hit the class as they were pushed back by the force of the wind.

When it dissipated, Aizawa held up his cellphone to flash the result.

5.5 km

"Oh it's only 5.5..." a grape-haired guy muttered from behind.

"kilometers..." Iida muttered, not believing his eyes.

Someone said out loud about this being fun. Masuyo shifted her eyes back to their black-haired teacher. Aizawa did not look amused. He proceeded to lecture them about what it meant to be a hero, reprimanding them on their attitude. 

She watched as he adopted a grin much like what she does when she messes with Bakugo. It only looked more creepy when he did it but it amused her to no end.

"All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."

To be honest, she found all of this to be funny as she watched them all panic before Aizawa gave them a 'warm' welcome to UA. His little welcoming seemed to pump everyone up by the determined looks on their faces.

Then began the tests. 

----

Test 1: 50-meter dash 
She finished 1.30 seconds

Test 2: Grip Strength
Miyasaki broke the grip testing machine.

Test 3: Standing long jump
She easily jumped across the sandbox.

Test 4: Repeated side steps
Miyasaki got the highest score again.

Test 5: Ball throw
She was done with this so she sat on the side, watching her classmates. The brown-haired girl scored infinity. Midoriya got his turn but ended up being scolded by Eraserhead for attempting to use his quirk on his whole arm. He had stopped Midoriya from destroying his arm by using his erasure quirk.

While Midoriya was being scolded, she noticed a familiar blond peeking around the corner of the building. She was gone from her place among her classmates and appeared next to All Might in just a blink of an eye.

"Why are you hiding there, Toshi?" she asked as she watched All Might jump from shock. Oops.

"Masuyo! How on earth did you get there? Weren't you over there just a second ago?" He said, scratching the back of his head having been caught.

"Um, enhanced speed? Ring any bells?" She raised an eyebrow as he quietly chuckled.

"Right, I forgot about that."

"You're checking up on Midoriya, aren't you?" She said with narrowed eyes. She watched as Toshinori stiffened but nodded his head nevertheless. "You're such a softy." She punched him lightly on the arm.

She glanced back at her class to see that Midoriya had made the pitch and used his quirk on his finger. "Looks like your advice worked."

All Might nodded

"Well, I'll be heading back now. See you around, Toshi." With that, she vanished from her spot again and stood next to Eraserhead.

"Never seen you use your quirk before Aizawa," She whispered beside him. She watched as he dropped some solution in his eyes. It intrigued her that he didn't seem bothered by her sudden appearance to his side.

"All Might's watching from the corner of the building, isn't he?"

"Uhuh." She said. Aizawa merely rolled his eyes before silently gesturing for her to go back to her classmates. Masuyo nodded and did so.